Shop [ON HOLD] Mayor Amy's Art Shop 2.0 (RLC and DA points only!)

Could I get one of your detailed chibis? They're so cute! Reference can be seen here Thanks! :D

Last edited:
Hi, I would love to order a mega animated pixel doll for this character if that's possible! I was wondering if you could use colored lines by any chance or are the outlines are always going to be black?

I can definitely make a pixel of her! I've never done coloured lines on my pixels before, but if you would like to choose another solid colour aside from black, I could probably do it. I'm afraid I can't do a bunch of different colours for the lines though, sorry. :c I'll add you to a slot for now, but if you change your mind, just let me know. Thanks for your interest! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh I love all your pixels. Is this character simple enough for the pixel gameboy? [x]

Ah, yes! That character's fine! I'll have to skip the glasses, though. XD Thanks for your interest, and I'll add you to a slot. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh so cute ;w; Could I get an animated pixel icon of my pegafluff for 60 TBT?
[x] [x] [x]

Ty <3

Accepted! Thanks for your interest. c:

Ah, yes! That character's fine! I'll have to skip the glasses, though. XD Thanks for your interest, and I'll add you to a slot. c:

Awesome, thanks so much!! :D Could the gameboy be a light pink color? Thanks again you rock ☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

Mini Animated Pixel Pagedoll
he has pastel purple hair (can you do that shading thing where it goes a little dark and fades to the normal color like what you did with the green haired example?) blue eyes and a pink carnation in his hair I don't care if you make it a pink rose to simplify it.
ref:View attachment 207902

P.S. I keep my tbt in abd so dont worry if you think I don't have enough

I'm so sorry, but my slots have already filled up. DX If I have some time to take on some more commissions once I'm done with these 5, I'll let you know. Thanks for your interest! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get one of your detailed chibis? They're so cute! Reference can be seen here Thanks! :D

I'm so sorry, but my slots have already filled up. DX If I have some time to take on some more commissions once I'm done with these 5, I'll let you know. Thanks for your interest! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome, thanks so much!! :D Could the gameboy be a light pink color? Thanks again you rock ☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

For sure! Thanks for letting me know about the colour. c:

I can definitely make a pixel of her! I've never done coloured lines on my pixels before, but if you would like to choose another solid colour aside from black, I could probably do it. I'm afraid I can't do a bunch of different colours for the lines though, sorry. :c I'll add you to a slot for now, but if you change your mind, just let me know. Thanks for your interest! c:

Yep one color is what I was thinking! Maybe this E877A5? That's just an idea but it might not fit depending on the color you'll be coloring with though. So a pastel pink in general? And her hair should be lighter than the outline with white highlight if possible! ^-^ Thank youu c:

Yep one color is what I was thinking! Maybe this E877A5? That's just an idea but it might not fit depending on the color you'll be coloring with though. So a pastel pink in general? And her hair should be lighter than the outline with white highlight if possible! ^-^ Thank youu c:

Great, thanks for letting me know! And thanks for the hex code. That's helpful! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok I'll wait till you're ready

Thanks so much for understanding!

would I be able to get a animated chibi icon
for this character here
paying w/ RLC
and i would prefer the grumpy look c:

would I be able to get a animated chibi icon
for this character here
paying w/ RLC
and i would prefer the grumpy look c:

Thanks for your order! Your character is adorable! <3 I'll work on your icon this coming weekend. I'll send you my Paypal information once I'm finished and I know you're happy with everything. c: Thanks again!

Thanks for your order! Your character is adorable! <3 I'll work on your icon this coming weekend. I'll send you my Paypal information once I'm finished and I know you're happy with everything. c: Thanks again!

sounds great! tysm <3 c:

Back