• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop [ON HOLD] Mayor Amy's Art Shop 2.0 (RLC and DA points only!)

Could I get one of your detailed chibis? They're so cute! Reference can be seen here Thanks! :D

Last edited:
Hi, I would love to order a mega animated pixel doll for this character if that's possible! I was wondering if you could use colored lines by any chance or are the outlines are always going to be black?

I can definitely make a pixel of her! I've never done coloured lines on my pixels before, but if you would like to choose another solid colour aside from black, I could probably do it. I'm afraid I can't do a bunch of different colours for the lines though, sorry. :c I'll add you to a slot for now, but if you change your mind, just let me know. Thanks for your interest! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh I love all your pixels. Is this character simple enough for the pixel gameboy? [x]

Ah, yes! That character's fine! I'll have to skip the glasses, though. XD Thanks for your interest, and I'll add you to a slot. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh so cute ;w; Could I get an animated pixel icon of my pegafluff for 60 TBT?
[x] [x] [x]

Ty <3

Accepted! Thanks for your interest. c:

Ah, yes! That character's fine! I'll have to skip the glasses, though. XD Thanks for your interest, and I'll add you to a slot. c:

Awesome, thanks so much!! :D Could the gameboy be a light pink color? Thanks again you rock ☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

Mini Animated Pixel Pagedoll
he has pastel purple hair (can you do that shading thing where it goes a little dark and fades to the normal color like what you did with the green haired example?) blue eyes and a pink carnation in his hair I don't care if you make it a pink rose to simplify it.
ref:View attachment 207902

P.S. I keep my tbt in abd so dont worry if you think I don't have enough

I'm so sorry, but my slots have already filled up. DX If I have some time to take on some more commissions once I'm done with these 5, I'll let you know. Thanks for your interest! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get one of your detailed chibis? They're so cute! Reference can be seen here Thanks! :D

I'm so sorry, but my slots have already filled up. DX If I have some time to take on some more commissions once I'm done with these 5, I'll let you know. Thanks for your interest! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome, thanks so much!! :D Could the gameboy be a light pink color? Thanks again you rock ☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

For sure! Thanks for letting me know about the colour. c:

I can definitely make a pixel of her! I've never done coloured lines on my pixels before, but if you would like to choose another solid colour aside from black, I could probably do it. I'm afraid I can't do a bunch of different colours for the lines though, sorry. :c I'll add you to a slot for now, but if you change your mind, just let me know. Thanks for your interest! c:

Yep one color is what I was thinking! Maybe this E877A5? That's just an idea but it might not fit depending on the color you'll be coloring with though. So a pastel pink in general? And her hair should be lighter than the outline with white highlight if possible! ^-^ Thank youu c:

Yep one color is what I was thinking! Maybe this E877A5? That's just an idea but it might not fit depending on the color you'll be coloring with though. So a pastel pink in general? And her hair should be lighter than the outline with white highlight if possible! ^-^ Thank youu c:

Great, thanks for letting me know! And thanks for the hex code. That's helpful! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok I'll wait till you're ready

Thanks so much for understanding!

Left a comment on your DA journal <3

would I be able to get a animated chibi icon
for this character here
paying w/ RLC
and i would prefer the grumpy look c:

would I be able to get a animated chibi icon
for this character here
paying w/ RLC
and i would prefer the grumpy look c:

Thanks for your order! Your character is adorable! <3 I'll work on your icon this coming weekend. I'll send you my Paypal information once I'm finished and I know you're happy with everything. c: Thanks again!

Thanks for your order! Your character is adorable! <3 I'll work on your icon this coming weekend. I'll send you my Paypal information once I'm finished and I know you're happy with everything. c: Thanks again!

sounds great! tysm <3 c:

Back