• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop [ON HOLD] Mayor Amy's Art Shop 2.0 (RLC and DA points only!)

Oh, could I get an animated pixel TV for this goddess? c:
Also, do you do animals? ; v; I'd like a pagedoll for this bunny, but if you don't draw animals then you can just ignore this specific request heh

animated pixel rag dolls for her please!

Sure! I'll add you to the waitlist. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, could I get an animated pixel TV for this goddess? c:
Also, do you do animals? ; v; I'd like a pagedoll for this bunny, but if you don't draw animals then you can just ignore this specific request heh

Because the bunny is standing upright and wearing a dress, I could probably make a pagedoll of her. So, if you ever wanted to order that in the future, I would be fine with that. c: For now, I'll put you down for an Animated Pixel Television. Thanks for your interest! c:

Sure! I'll add you to the waitlist. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because the bunny is standing upright and wearing a dress, I could probably make a pagedoll of her. So, if you ever wanted to order that in the future, I would be fine with that. c: For now, I'll put you down for an Animated Pixel Television. Thanks for your interest! c:

Oh! Can you go ahead and list my bunny down, then? c: I just wasn't sure you did animals, but I'm glad you're okay with my character. ^^

Oh! Can you go ahead and list my bunny down, then? c: I just wasn't sure you did animals, but I'm glad you're okay with my character. ^^

Oh, sure! I'll put you down for the bunny pagedoll! c:

Would you be able to do an animated chibi icon of my mayor?
image.jpg

As far as the expression, can you give him a confident smirk/ grin, with the animation being a wink?

YAY YOU GO GURL! You finally open up your shop! ☆ Filled with so many styles, omg! ;_; Good luck with this, I'll be back to order soon. ♡

Would you be able to do an animated chibi icon of my mayor?
View attachment 201498

As far as the expression, can you give him a confident smirk/ grin, with the animation being a wink?

Haha, I'll try my best with the smirk! I'll add you to the waitlist. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

YAY YOU GO GURL! You finally open up your shop! ☆ Filled with so many styles, omg! ;_; Good luck with this, I'll be back to order soon. ♡

Aw, thank you for your interest and for your well-wishes! <3

Cool! I'll send the tbt now then!

Thank you for paying up front! However, I'd rather that you send the TBT once I'm finished your commission. I have ten people ahead of you and it might take me a while to get to your order, and I'd feel bad about holding on to your TBT for that long. For now, I've refunded your TBT. Thanks for your understanding! c:

Thank you for paying up front! However, I'd rather that you send the TBT once I'm finished your commission. I have ten people ahead of you and it might take me a while to get to your order, and I'd feel bad about holding on to your TBT for that long. For now, I've refunded your TBT. Thanks for your understanding! c:

Oh, ok. That's no problem! I'll just send them whenever you're ready for them.

OMG, looking at your shop I want everything *-* I love all of it with the quirky little pixel animations <3

I'm interested in your full body chibi's and was just wondering if it's possible to get them in a different pose than what you've shown? I'd be wiling to pay extra.

Keep up the great work :D

Oh, ok. That's no problem! I'll just send them whenever you're ready for them.

Great, thanks again! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG, looking at your shop I want everything *-* I love all of it with the quirky little pixel animations <3

I'm interested in your full body chibi's and was just wondering if it's possible to get them in a different pose than what you've shown? I'd be wiling to pay extra.

Keep up the great work :D

Thanks so much for your interest and encouragement! c: I should be able to do another pose for the chibi. What did you have in mind?

Hey there! Such nice work!!

I'd like to be put onto your waitlist, if that's okay!
For a chibi headshot for 90TBT. I'd like a headshot of her, if possible: https://toyhou.se/617147.malina

Thanks for considering! ^_^

Hey there! Such nice work!!

I'd like to be put onto your waitlist, if that's okay!
For a chibi headshot for 90TBT. I'd like a headshot of her, if possible: https://toyhou.se/617147.malina

Thanks for considering! ^_^

Sure! I'll add you to the waitlist. Thanks for your interest! c:

Hm I can take a pic but idk how to add it like other people do

Back