• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop [ON HOLD] Mayor Amy's Art Shop 2.0 (RLC and DA points only!)

Hm I can take a pic but idk how to add it like other people do

In order to post a pic, some people just upload it to an image hosting site like Photobucket first in order to generate a code that they can use on the forums. Or, I believe you can also upload a pic directly to the site by selecting the file saved on your computer. Hope that helps! Oh, and I just wanted to ask, is the reference pic of a drawn character? Or is it a photograph? I just wanted to ask because I can't draw real people. XD

Amy Cropped.jpg took it by phone lol but close enough
She has rain blue eyes, Black hair bow wig, doctors mask, White leather shoes and a qr coded dress c: and no it's a character in gamee lmao this is the dress https://40.media.tumblr.com/433642731298fea643ce09df64804144/tumblr_nf4i0vBrlt1tv64abo1_500.png

Last edited:
It'll be great if you can do the Greetings Pose?? I can throw in another 50 tbt c:

It'll be great if you can do the Greetings Pose?? I can throw in another 50 tbt c:

Sure! That should be fine. c: Thanks for letting me know! You can send the payment once I am finished drawing it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@himeki:

Tried to send you a PM, but your mailbox is full. XD Anyway, your commission is finished!

http://fav.me/dbdefgm

Please send the payment of 60TBT when you get a chance. Thanks for commissioning me! c:

Last edited:
Sure! That should be fine. c: Thanks for letting me know! You can send the payment once I am finished drawing it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@himeki:

Tried to send you a PM, but your mailbox is full. XD Anyway, your commission is finished!

http://fav.me/dbdefgm

Please send the payment of 60TBT when you get a chance. Thanks for commissioning me! c:

aaaah sorry, my inbox is a mess //dies
thank you so much!! its so cute :D

aaaah sorry, my inbox is a mess //dies
thank you so much!! its so cute :D

No worries! That's almost happened to before too, lol. The messages just kinda creep up on you! XD

I'm glad you like it! It was really fun making a pixel of her. c: And thank you for the tip! ;u;

Thanks so much for your interest and encouragement! c: I should be able to do another pose for the chibi. What did you have in mind?
Aaah sorry I didn't get around to answering sooner! You're so welcome ~
I was thinking of like a hand on her hip pose, I'm still interested in ordering if you are still taking orders ^^ I'll give a ref asap,
unfortunately me 3DS is playing up rn haha

Aaah sorry I didn't get around to answering sooner! You're so welcome ~
I was thinking of like a hand on her hip pose, I'm still interested in ordering if you are still taking orders ^^ I'll give a ref asap,
unfortunately me 3DS is playing up rn haha

I can definitely draw her with her hand on her hip! c: Sorry to hear your 3DS is acting up. :/ Take your time getting the ref to me, though! I have a quite a few other commissions to get through, so there's no big rush! Whenever you are able to get it to me is fine. c:

I'm so excited for my little pixel, I haven't bought anything from an art shop like this before so I really appreciate the opportunity!

Thank you. c:

Bumping this because I'm low on TBT. Only taking 5 orders for now. NO WAITLIST this time. Thanks! c:

hello again Amye ^^
Could I please buy an Animated Chibi Icon for Lexy? that way I can have matching icons for all my characters :blush:
her expression and animation can be the same as this one you did for me: (x)
I'll give you 100 tbt as a tip!

hello again Amye ^^
Could I please buy an Animated Chibi Icon for Lexy? that way I can have matching icons for all my characters :blush:
her expression and animation can be the same as this one you did for me: (x)
I'll give you 100 tbt as a tip!

Ah, yes! Definitely! I'll add you to a slot. Thank you for your continued support. ;u;

Ah, yes! Definitely! I'll add you to a slot. Thank you for your continued support. ;u;

of course, you know I love your art ^^ and thank you ♥

EDIT: forgot to mention the background color, coral or light orange would do!

Last edited:
Hi, I would love to order a mega animated pixel doll for this character if that's possible! I was wondering if you could use colored lines by any chance or are the outlines are always going to be black?

Ahh I love all your pixels. Is this character simple enough for the pixel gameboy? [x]

I'd love a simple chibi for (x) (best ref of dress) (best ref of hair) Her hair is waist long and the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses!

Accepted! Thanks for your interest. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

of course, you know I love your art ^^ and thank you ♥

EDIT: forgot to mention the background color, coral or light orange would do!

Thank you! <3 And thanks for letting me know about the background colour. c:

Mini Animated Pixel Pagedoll
he has pastel purple hair here's the hex code:#b19cd9 (can you do that shading thing where it goes a little dark and fades to the normal color like what you did with the green haired example?) blue eyes and a pink carnation in his hair I don't care if you make it a pink rose to simplify it.
ref:HNI_0092.JPG

P.S. I keep my tbt in abd so dont worry if you think I don't have enough

Last edited:
Back