Nintendo Dsi games you use to play when you were younger?

glover

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Mailbox
Back when i was younger i use to play Mario and luigi bowser's inside story. And cooking mama 3
Those games give me the most nostalgia

Well, I played Gameboy, so I'd say Kirby's Dream Land, Donkey Kong Land, and Pokemon Yellow. It feels like I was just playing my regular DS Games yesterday, so they don't really give me nostalgia. I still have them all too, but I only really played Animal Crossing: Wild World, Castlevania, and Harvest Moon a lot.

Last edited:
Back when i was younger i use to play Mario and luigi bowser's inside story. And cooking mama 3
Those games give me the most nostalgia

I loved both of these too! I also remember playing style savvy, all the professor layton games, and there was a sonic game I loved too but can't remember what it was called.

I really liked these games:

AC Wild World
Mario Kart DS
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team
Kirby Squeak Squad
C:

Those were the standouts.

I owned and liked Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, Aliens: Infestation, Pokemon Platinum, Sonic Rush Adventure, Theresia, Dementium: The Ward, and maybe a few others I can't think of at the moment. Also, I managed to play some games on an emulator that I didn't get to w/ the Nintendo DS/DSi, such as the sequel to Dementium: The Ward, Dementium II(never finished it though).

Last edited:
well, i didn't have a dsi but i had a ds lite but i guess there's not that much difference between them though??? i may be wrong. anyway, i used to share my games with my sister (and vice versa) and one of the games that i'd find myself playing a lot was imagine modern dancer. now for a game like that, the story was pretty good and well written. i actually found myself getting immersed in the story a lot. the art was good too, beautiful even but i can't say the same for the in-game graphics. i wish there was more after game though, it still does have a lot of replay value.

i also liked playing cooking mama a lot as a child, i was just a fun little game that didn't take much skill, unlike my other games. i found it a good way to relax too.

i also played imagine figure skater, which was a lot of hard work too but the graphics were pretty good for a DS game and so was the art. they always seem to have really nice art in the imagine games tbh

to sum it up, i liked a lot of the games from the imagine series and cooking mama when i was younger. i also liked pokemon, but that's a game i still play.

These aren't "DSi" games. They should be called DS games because they work on all DS systems.
The DS games that feel the most nostalgic to me (That feels pretty weird to call nostalgic) are Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, Pokemon Heartgold/Soulsilver, Pokemon Ranger (All 3), Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (All of the regular DS ones), New Super Mario Bros., Yoshi's Island DS, and Mario Kart DS. I hope I didn't forget anything because that is already a long list.
None of my Kirby DS games feel nostalgic because I still play them a couple of times each year.

Well there are DSi enhanced games but that had to do with region and connection I think rather than console specific.

But as for DS games, I liked the Shin Megami Tensei ones, Pok?mon (except Rescue team those were trashy imo).. pretty much all I played for DS specifically I guess.. Mario Kart DS was alright but not a fan of the missions and AI sucked as usual so, eh. I mainly played GBA and 3DS games, and if I played DS games that was on a 3ds too, so.

I played a bunch but I remember being obsessed with Kirby Squeak Squad...

I haven't played that game in years tbh if I did, I'd get some serious nostalgia

Well of you mean those smaller app like things, I don't think I ever got them actually...

HAHAHA!! dsi! That's funny!

As far as the ds goes, I always loved Mario Kart ds and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks!

Never owned a DSi, but some DS games I played were Mario Kart DS, Super Mario 64 DS, and obviously WW

Back