• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Apricots

Gregriii

Glad to be back!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Pikachu Easter Egg
Special Snowflake
soooo do you like em? just tried one for the first time and it was good but gross

I think I've had one before....not sure.

We used to have an apricot tree in my yard and the squirrels would gorge themselves on the fruit. I like them. The jam is nice too.

Never had one before. The real question is how do you pronounce it?

I say it as 'ay-pri-cot' :0

I used to not like the taste of apricots, but now I'm more towards the neutral side.

Yes love them, I use to eat them all the time but lately haven't been buying them and sometimes they're out of season . .

i like apricots!! i used to eat a lot of yoghurt and i really liked the apricot flavour that you could get. i also don't mind apricot sweets from time to time, if they're the only sweets available. i also like apricot jam a lot, i had no idea it was a thing until i went to france tbh.

Last edited:
I tried apricot la croix once and I threw up so I think I don't like apricot flavored things, not sure about actual apricots

Good but gross? Is that cause they're fuzzy? I like apricots, haven't eaten one in quite some time, more often I've eaten flavored stuff, but I used to love getting dried apricots. =D

("You're So Vain" just came on and I laughed because his scarf, it was apricot...)

Last edited:
I've never had a fresh apricot, but I've had them dried, or in turkish delight, and they're are great :)

I like them but only when they're cut in a certain way :p

Back