• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Apricots

God tier fruit

Usually only the white people hate them bcs they buy **** ones from bad stores

I don't like them. I can't even pin point what t is about them I hate. There's something about the taste that's just gross to me though

I love the word, it was my username everywhere... and also the taste. Perhaps not as great as peaches...

I've only tried apricot jam and I liked it. It was real fancy though and I never got to try it again ._.

They're good when they're nice and ripe. If you eat them when they're still even a little tiny bit on the hard side, they literally taste like water :v

But yeah, I do like them. Now that they're in season I eat a couple almost every day.

Last edited:
They're really great fruits and one of my favorites, you've just got to make sure they're perfectly ripe

apricots are great! they taste very s8milar to peaches, except they have a smooth skin instead of a fuzzy one and they're smaller, of course. and in addition to apricot jam, and dried apricots, there's also apricot brandy which is awesome!

(and oh yeah, i pronounce it with a short "a" as in the word 'cat').

Back