• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pikachu vs Eevee: Who do you like more?

What do you like more?

• Total voters

Alolan_Apples

Apple Imperialist
Apple 🍎
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Eevee all the way. Not just that it can evolve into 8 different species of different types, but it's cuter and makes cuter sounds. I know Pikachu is the mascot and the most well-known Pokemon, but my affection for Eevee gotten stronger than towards any other Nintendo character (including the other Pokemon species). I have an Eevee cup, 7 plushes on the Eevolutions, and three Eevees in my avatar. Clearly, I like Eevee over Pikachu.

Eevee just for all it's Eeveelutions :) I really love Leafeon!!

I like Eevee better! there's so many eeveelutions that I feel like it has a lot more to offer than Pikachu.

Last edited:
Pikachu, I've been rewatching the first pokemon series (indigo?? idk lol) with my bf and Pikachu is just so cuteeeee <3

Eevee!!

Eevee is my favourite Pokemon of all time! Its design is so cute and cuddly. Really makes me wanna have it as a pet. C: I know it isn't that strong in battle, unless it evolves but I don't care. It's too cute!!

I'm not really a fan of either, but I prefer Pikachu because of the anime. I feel like they're both a little overused on merchandise, though.

I voted for Eevee. Vaporeon is so cute. Pikachu annoyed me in Pok?mon yellow by refusing to evolve. I feel like it is sad I had to trade with my brother just to get a Raichu in that game. ;)

Eevee is wayyy cuter. I know Pikachu is the face of Pokemon itself but it as gotten a little annoying to me later on.

It would be weird for Eevee to be the mascot, especially with Pikachu as mascot set in stone for 21 years, but I would love to see an Eevee spinoff game.

I have one idea: Talk to me Eevee. Similar to Hey You Pikachu, but you have an Eevee to talk to, take care of, and do activities with like what you seen in Hey You Pikachu. It even makes the Eevee sounds like in the anime rather than the main series mini-games. I don't know about Eevee evolving though, as it's supposed to be like the other game.

Eevee! :D
I like it alot, my favorite Eeveelutions Sylveon and Espeon make me like Eevee more! :D

Eevee. Because Glaceon, Espeon and Umbreon.. .Umbreon will always be #1 to me though <3

There is no reason not to pick Eevee dudes. Unless you are Ash Ketchum.

Last edited:
In terms of evolutions and concept etc I prefer Eevee but for some reason I like Pikachu more atm :confused::rolleyes:

Honestly, Pikachu wins at this point for me. Not really for it's mainstreamed appearance that suffocates me endlessly because I love other pokemon more than that one, but because of Raichu and Alolan Raichu. Ever since Alolan Raichu and it's shiny form... I've become absolutely in love with a psychic surfer electric rat. <3

Eevee is amazing, and I do love the tenacity of the little creature, especially having so many evolutions, but, the evolutions I adore don't seem to have much to them in the end.

90% of pikachu's greatness is Alolan raichu, let's be honest ;)

Back