• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon choose what pokemon city/town you could live in

idiotdoomspiral

=__=
Apple 🍎
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Alyse
Pink Crescent Moon
Moon Bunny
Yellow Crescent Moon
Ocean Pearl
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Red Super Star Trophy
i would dwell in the deep dark corners of mt. coronet

jk i would live in olivine city no contest there for me

Oh my gosh. Ever since I was a little kid, I always said that I would love to live in Lavender Town. Of course, only prior to the construction of the radio tower. I like the fact that it is small and that it has Mr. Fuji's Pokemon House. I can see myself volunteering there. Also, I think the fact that it has Pokemon Tower gives it character.

Hmmm.... That's a good question. I suppose it'd have to be Humilau City, Sunnyshore city or Mossdeep City. I'd probably set up shop close by the beach and make a happy living serving up barbeque at a takeaway stand.

Anywhere in Sinnoh at all or Aspertia from BW2

Verdanturf Town seems like a peaceful place to live in! Plus it's fairly close to Mauville City!

Travel seems like it's pretty easy given that a 10 year old could do it.

I was having trouble thinking about which town I would live in, but I suppose I would just be travelling all the time. I think I would stick around Johto/Kanto, but I'd likely be all over the place, haha ~
Maybe have residence in Pallet for letters and whatnot.

Pacifidlog town maybe? Definitely the ORAS version, I love those little huts and it seems pretty peaceful and stuff there.

Lavender Town will always be an obsession of mine, starting when I was 4 years old. Or the town with the hot springs in Gen 3. I don't remember the names of towns past Gen 1, never paid much attention to those.

Jubilife City in Sinnoh! I really love how modern it is :)

Last edited:
Between Lavender Town and Snowbelle City. Honestly, I'm struggling between Kalos and Unova locations due to Kalos having Pokemon Show-cases, and how I wish we could actually have had those experiences, and Unova for the Pokemon Musical and Such. Ahhh, those days would be so fun to actually live in!

Probably Jubilife City or Hearthome City.

This is actually a really hard question.
It would be kind of cool to live somewhere like Sandgem town (it's small, but it has a beach, and it's close to Jubilife City and Lake Verity).
I would also love to live in Snowbelle City, just cause I wouldn't be able to give up the snow and cold forever.

I think I'd end up living in Ecruteak City in Johto honestly. There's something about the eternal autumn forest there that I just adore. Sad thing is that I'd need a Gym Badge to actually have access to it. orz

Don't care for the names of towns tbh, but maybe Lumiose City or Castelia City? Or even New Bark Town for the more peaceful of feelings.

Hau'oli City or Lumiose City for sure. I love old locations like Lavender Town, Ecruteak City, Slateport City, the revamped Mauville City, and Sunyshore City though!

I can't help but think it'd be nice to be in Alola for the weather.

I love Jhoto, and it would be amazing to live in Ercuteak city or violet city.
And the sinnoh places I also like is Etrna city, Pastoria city or hearthome city
in hoenn I like Verdanturt town and foretree city
But yeah I probs live in Jhoto~

Back