Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Persimmon
Banana
Feedback
100% (450) +
I have 7 blue pansies that I bred, but I actually don't need blue flowers in my town. I'm looking to trade them for any purple hybrid: tulips, roses, or pansies. I'm also looking for regular purple, white violets and white pansies. I'll gladly pay for those as well!

Let me know if you want to trade. I'd rather pick up/deliver.. thanks!!!

i have 22 purple tulips but do you have any 'sporty' clothes for gracie's fashion check to trade?

Hmm let me check. I'm pretty sure I stocked my museum with themed clothes because I'm doing my gracie tests too :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah damn it, sporty is the only type I didn't prepare for :< and I don't have any on me atm. sorry!! are you selling your tulips? I can buy them for tbt or igb

ooh ok. 2 tbt per hybrid is the pretty standard rate i think. how many do you want?

how about only taking 20 so i still have more to breed? i can breed you more later and you can have those for free. for now its 40 tbt. is that ok?

oh :eek: okay that's fine too! you don't have to give for free~ I can gladly pay for them. thank you so much!
I will add you now. Do you want to come over or shall I?

i have 5 purple violets, 2 white violets, and 2 white pansies. you can have them if you let me borrow 'iconic' clothing to pass gracie's fashion check. you can have them back after i pass the check. :)

i have 5 purple violets, 2 white violets, and 2 white pansies. you can have them if you let me borrow 'iconic' clothing to pass gracie's fashion check. you can have them back after i pass the check. :)

Are you still available ? Sorry I didn't see this earlier!

Are you still available ? Sorry I didn't see this earlier!
yup! i'm here now, no worries. i already passed the check too and upgraded to T&T emporium, so I'm not sure what you want to pay for them. i've accumulated more of them bc they breeded too

Back