Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Only when it's storming really hard.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Only when the lights cut off.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Not at all.

Votes: 76 55.1%

• Total voters
They’re fun and terrifying at the same time, especially if you’re outside under the hot spot

I grew up in Florida, so storms and hurricanes were frequent for me. I find them really relaxing, as long as my phone/laptop doesn't die when the power is out lol

I usually enjoy storms. The only time I would get a little tense is if there was high risk of a tornado in the area. Getting hit by one would be very unlikely, even in an area where they're common, but I still hope it doesn't happen.

No, I love them! I find them really comforting. I always sleep best when they're going on and I can hear the thunder rumbling and rain pattering on the roof.

When I was a kid I was scared of storms. I?m in an area where tornadoes happen and the weather gets extreme so storms worried me. Now they don?t scare me that much, but sometimes when it?s really bad outside and you hear the sirens it can be worrisome. Sometimes trees fall and that can be scary when you see that, but now I?m getting more used to it

i've never been in a bad storm so wouldn't be able to say, like my power has never cut out or anything because of the weather . i like heavy rain and thunder tho so i'd probably enjoy it

I absolutely love storms. There's nothing quite like reading a nice book while it's going nuts outsides. Storms are so relaxing for me.

It?s less fear of the storm and more fear for my cats.

If my cats are in, No matter the amount of noise, I?m fine.

If my cats are out, I?m internally screaming and running in circles.
I?m a seriously deep sleeper even during storms, but I?ve woken up at 3-5AM multiple times to desperately call my cats every 2 seconds in the middle of heavy rain and thunder (At night the male misbehaves until he?s let out to explore and the female follows for fun)

Can't say I'm afraid of storms, but they do make me jump if I'm sleeping. o:

I wouldn't say I'm afraid of storms, but I don't like it when the electricity or the internet goes out. Even then, I'm not scared of the electricity or the internet going out, but it is a minor inconvenience, especially when I had plans that would require me having electricity or the internet on.

Back