Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Only when it's storming really hard.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Only when the lights cut off.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Not at all.

Votes: 76 55.1%

• Total voters
Only when the lights cut out! If not, then not at all. sometimes, i just wanna run outside and start dancing in the rain (which i do)

I?m very jumpy so I used to be more afraid of the idea of storms than the actual thing, but something about them is more soothing than scary. I find them very relaxing and sitting with my boyfriend with the windows open drinking tea and reading has become one of my favourite things <3

Last edited:
Dont mind them at all unless the sky turns very dark and the wind is blowing hard.

Only if they near at my house but usually they're relaxing when you always hear them :3

Last edited:
I like to watch thunderstorms. I think they are really pretty and it is fun to fail to take pictures of lightning. I'd really only be afraid of a storm if it was something really dangerous like a hurricane that can destroy houses.

not at all. i love storms :D

during hurricane irma my mom and i even went outside at like 2am lol

No, unless there's lightning. I don't know if this is true or not, but my mom said whenever there's lightning, stay away from Windows or something, and my bed is right next to a window so I get really scared when there's lightning outside :(

Last edited:
My sister really like the movie Twister as a kid, and it freaked me out to a point that I was paranoid every thunderstorm was going to produce a tornado. This went on for years. They still make me a little nervous sometimes.

I usually find storms really relaxing, but if it was a serious enough storm that it could rip the top of my house off, I'd probably freak out.

It depends. They can get scary if the rain is too hard or the wind picks up too much. But other than that, no. I absolutely love stormy weather. Amsterdam is full of it and I can't wait to live in it everyday.

I get a little freaked out when they get super intense

Like, we had one last month that got crazy enough to blackout most of the town, tear down a lot of trees and generally cause problems

But for the most part, I actually like storms

Yeah, loud noises terrify me, and I get really worried about any wild animals possibly getting hurt. I know that they would just hide and would most likely not get hurt, but I can't stop worrying about them.

Regular storms really don't scare me. However, if there is a threat of tornadoes I will get frightened. Also if the power cuts out.

My main issue with storms is that my poor little dog is super scared of them. She gets restless, starts shaking, and pants.

Back