Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Only when it's storming really hard.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Only when the lights cut off.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Not at all.

Votes: 76 55.1%

• Total voters
I'm not afraid of storms. I'm waay too chill about things like that to get scared by it. I don't particularly enjoy the sounds that go with it, as I prefer rain but it's not too bad. It just makes me feel grateful that i'm in my house and not outside.

Last edited:
nah. I used to be when I was little but now I love them. I find them peaceful and comforting!
I love the feeling of being warm and cozy inside while it storms outside.
I've even been through a couple tornado scares and I still love em. :)

I definitely am. I get nervous with thunder and lightning but calm down again if I realize the storm isn't bad.

We had s Tornado warning yesterday and I almost cried.

When the lightning strikes close to me yes.
Or trees falling on the house.
Or when dangerous objects are flying around
Or when the rain floods the basement

It's not the same kind of fear maybe, I'm not hiding under the blanket, more running everywhere and swearing.

Of course not! I love the sound of thunder, It's my favorite part of the rainy season.

No, not at all. I actually find loud thunderstorms to be quite soothing and they normally serve me better than any sleep aid I've tried when it comes to curing my insomnia.

I used to, because they'd surely hit me when I'm wearing anything metal. Right now, I got the rubber set and upgraded it to level 2 so I have no fear of thunderstorms and would rather go near people so they could get hit instead.

Not at all! I find them to be oddly peaceful. It's very rare to have a thunderstorm where I live so I look forward to it. As a child, I've always amused myself by counting after each thunder or lightning. I don't mind going out when it's raining as long as it's not thunder or lightning. Stepping in puddles in rain boots was one of my favorite things as a child.

However, I do find them to be a little scary when it's a hurricane. Years ago, we had to board up our house to avoid damage. A tree fell over on our fence or shed, I don't remember which it was.

I'm not really afraid of storms. In general anyways. But once I was less than 15 miles from a tornado. It ripped up everything. All the houses in the area got completely demolished, including all the brick houses. So that wasn't very fun.

I used to cry and hide under my bed when I was younger...
Now I'm not so bad as long as the power doesn't go off

Thunder can startle me if I am not expecting it. I don't like loud noises at all, so that makes thunderstorms not so appealing to me. I'd get nervous if my mother's cats weren't inside the house while one of those is going on too. But otherwise, I don't think I'd really be scared of them unless I had to drive in one. If someone has to drive in a bad storm, it makes me nervous.

Not at all! I'll dance in a drizzle, dive in a pool during a downpour and hit the gym as the building shakes!

Only during the really bad ones when the thunder sounds like it's hitting the house, otherwise I find them sort of fun. d:

Yeah! I don't get storms very much anymore where I live now, but I used to live on a really stormy island with a tin roof on my house, and I was always afraid that the lightning would strike the roof and it'd be really REALLY loud...

Back