• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

User Profiles: Do you look?

I always think it's interesting when I get views but I don't particularly find myself to be an interesting individual to garner that click.

Me personally, it's usually if they have a good sense of humor/friendly demeanor, an artist, and what their age is. A lot of people here don't list their age so I'm left being stumped.

If I find someone pleasant, then I feel stuck because I can't just go, "Hi, Ireallylikeyourpersonalityletsbefriends!" 😳

So do you? What made you curious to peek? Specific information you're looking for?

I feel like that a lot. I'm usually a little disappointed when someones profile has very little.

Yes, always. Especially if it's one of those spam bots.

Just when I'm trading and need to know their town and mayor name, or their timezone.
Or sometimes when I try to find a thread they started or posted in.
I'm not interested in age and usually don't read bio.

I feel like that a lot. I'm usually a little disappointed when someones profile has very little.

I mentioned this with another person earlier, but I kind of think it might be the profile customization is so limited. I don't know if you ever played GaiaOnline, but you could go to town on the profiles (sometimes that's not a good thing).

I wanted to make mine fun and personable but there's not much to do.

I like to, but I feel a bit weird checking other's profiles when it shows that I have on them. I like to read the about me sections! It's just nice to put a human behind the posts, I guess, like a face to a name.

Last edited:
Back