• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

User Profiles: Do you look?

I only check to see their FC, NNID, or dream address if I happen to stumbled upon their town lovely screenshots.

no, i always freak out bc people will see that i've been stalking them. if i haven't commented anything in your vm and you see me, it's bc i misclicked. i don't check age bc i can usually make it out just by seeing them say things.

no, i always freak out bc people will see that i've been stalking them. if i haven't commented anything in your vm and you see me, it's bc i misclicked. i don't check age bc i can usually make it out just by seeing them say things.

Same. I sometimes misclick and end up on someone's profile.

Other times I'll only check people's profile if I'm trying to visit their town or leave feedback.

I'm a little surprised that so many people check age. Now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense. I wouldn't want to make anyone uncomfortable if they're a minor. I'm totally fine if people unfriend me, I'm not offended at all. Y'all do whatever makes things comfortable so I don't judge. I don't check people's ages on here but I think I'll start to anytime I stumble on anyone's profile. I didn't know people read bios so maybe I'll add a little extra to mine in case anyone would like to talk. :)

The profiles on here are really bland and rarely anyone puts anything interesting in there.

The profiles on here are really bland and rarely anyone puts anything interesting in there.

Oh I agree. When I joined I thought there was freedom to customize the profile like BG and maybe UI elements. It's pretty rigid.

Oh I agree. When I joined I thought there was freedom to customize the profile like BG and maybe UI elements. It's pretty rigid.

I'd love custom backgrounds and the option to put pictures in our about me sections.

what made me curious to look was my thumb accidentally bumping into their name when im too lazy to zoom in on my phone

For me, I usually only visit other people's pages if I have business with them. However, I have gone to user pages to gather info before, and also during events on the forum. Not often, but I have done it before.

I've had 22,208 visitors...What did I ever do to deserve all of these stalkers?

I've had 22,208 visitors...What did I ever do to deserve all of these stalkers?

Woah... I just looked at mine and it's on the cusp of 100,000... O.O I never knew I was interesting!

That's a lot, where do all of these people come from?

I don't think that's individual people, but times viewed in total? Not 100% on that, but I'm pretty sure. 99% of mine are Sheila stalking me I'm sure. XD

I don't think that's individual people, but times viewed in total? Not 100% on that, but I'm pretty sure. 99% of mine are Sheila stalking me I'm sure. XD

That goes without saying but most of them can't be Sheila. If they are then I think we need an intervention. :p

I have a cheeky little peak at people's profile every now and then. I usually look for ages or their About Me sections. But the fact that you can see who has been on your page makes me refrain from doing it often lmao

That goes without saying but most of them can't be Sheila. If they are then I think we need an intervention. :p

Haha xD Well I do talk to Kaydee regularly now that I'm pretty much here all day again but yeah I think I'm one of those who have the more profile views here, lol...

- - - Post Merge - - -

This page has had 343,072 visits

yes.. yes.

I check out user profiles every once in a while but not often. Usually I just look to check out somebody's collectibles in their shop tab, especially when trading dates and whatnot. Otherwise I pretty much only check if we're friends or if they post something I'm interested in.

Not unless I VM them, no. I don't even know what my own says at the moment, I don't mess with it. Probably hasn't been changed in at least a year.

maybe if i accidentally stumble upon their profile or if i'm reading a discussion on something to just to know a little more about them but sometimes its blank anyways so i've stopped checking

Back