• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

User Profiles: Do you look?

I usually go look to see what their name is or what their mayor's name is so when I enter their fc I have a name to enter haha

Yeah, I find it a bit weird when people look at mine because my visitor messages really aren't that interesting, but I don't mind tbh. I look at user profiles mostly because i'm just curious of their age or whatever, or I want to get to know them but i'm way too shy to say hello, haha.

Yeah I check some (alot tbh). Mostly because I get curious of their age and bios and stuff. :eek:

All the time!

I do sometimes, but most of the time when I visit someone's profile, it's because I accidentally clicked their name, rather than the thread they just posted in.

Looking at profiles kinda goes along with the job description! I rarely if ever viewed profiles prior to joining the staff, though.

Also, I get super paranoid when the other staff members view my page, and they all know this and do it just to screw with me now. It's mean.

:mad:

I read bios to get to know other people/ learn what interests them and to make conversation with them.

I don't check anybody's age because it doesn't matter to me and I didn't know people were that curious of each others age.

All the time. Look at your profile, and see the last 10 people to view your page. My name will be on there.

I read bios to get to know other people/ learn what interests them and to make conversation with them.

I don't check anybody's age because it doesn't matter to me and I didn't know people were that curious of each others age.

I check really because most people here are minors. Next batch would be young adults and then there's me and couple other mid 20s. Maybe more but I can't tell.

The lowest I've seen is 12 and the highest was 40's. I just want to sorta be mindful to age if possible and not freak out a kid. It's bias but..eh

I usually just check if they are active or not (by checking the time stamp of their last activity/post) because it makes buying/trading a lot easier if they can do it on the spot rather than having to wait until they are available.

Last edited:
If I find people I want to trade with, I check to see if they put a more specific location than their general region, because sometimes they don't specify in their thread, and I don't want to pay too much to trade with someone far away.

Besides that, sometimes I check people I see a lot for their sex, age or whatever they have to say about themselves.

No, never. I sometimes click around randomly, but I don't care about people's profiles.
Not sure why thousands of people checked mine, but I guess it goes alongside my post count.
Seems like for every post you make you get two visitors. At least for the average user.

I only ever visit profiles to post messages or view what they post, and I only ever check the about me to see their FC. I didn't even know that you could see someone's age on their user profile!

EDIT: Wow, my page has almost 700 views. That's like 3 per post I make.

Last edited:
I sometimes click on user profiles if I see them on Bell tree often or like the things they post or just curious to see what's going on with a friend ect . . Not much really, nowadays the idea to check out people's profile don't spark up in my mind that much heheh

It really depends. If I'm just bored browsing the website I'll click on some usernames!!

I'll check out a profile every now and then. Usually for the same reasons y'all mentioned, age check or to see if they're active for whatever reason.

But it's also fun to see what people say about themselves ~

I usually check other peoples profiles if I'm trading, mostly to see what their town name and characters name is, especially if I'm going to their town, I don't want to go to the wrong town by mistake lol But if they have anything wrtitten in their biography, I usually read it to

Back