• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying pink hybrids!!

dreamyrose

Freshly-Delivered Flower
Bells
Cake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (149) +
desperately in need of pink tulips, pink lilies, and pink roses.
i'll pay 2 tbt each!! i can also pay in IGB if you'd prefer that, just name your price :)

edit: mostly looking for tulips and lilies now!!

Last edited:
I have many Pink Lilies, Pink Tulips, and Pink Roses I just need to count. How many do you need? :)

I have many Pink Lilies, Pink Tulips, and Pink Roses I just need to count. How many do you need? :)

a ton, i'm trying to fill basically my whole town with flowers :) just let me know when you have a count and i'll let you know how many would be good!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I could give you 25 pink roses. Let me know when you're interested!

sounds great!! does tbt work? i can trade in about 10 minutes if that works for you, & if not just send me a vm whenever you're free :)

i have 6 pink tulips you can buy. do you have any 'sporty' clothing for gracie's fashion check?

I have:
Pink Rose 84
Pink Tulip 51
Pink Lilies 58

:)

Hello~
I can get you (2 tbt each)
-15 pink lillies
-25 pink roses
-15 pink tulips
TOTAL:
110 tbt
(I can take some tbt off for igb ~ rate 1 tbt = 200 k IGB)

I have:
Pink Rose 84
Pink Tulip 51
Pink Lilies 58

:)

ah awesome!! how about 15 pink roses, 30 pink tulips, and 30 pink lilies? 75 flowers so the total would be 150 tbt :) i can pick them up if it makes it easier but it might take a few trips!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello~
I can get you (2 tbt each)
-15 pink lillies
-25 pink roses
-15 pink tulips
TOTAL:
110 tbt
(I can take some tbt off for igb ~ rate 1 tbt = 200 k IGB)

perfect! i'd love to take 15 pink tulips, 15 pink lilies, and 10 pink roses. so a total of 40 flowers, and i'd love to split it up into 70 tbt + 2m IGB if that works for you :)

Last edited:
ah awesome!! how about 15 pink roses, 30 pink tulips, and 30 pink lilies? 75 flowers so the total would be 150 tbt :) i can pick them up if it makes it easier but it might take a few trips!

- - - Post Merge - - -

perfect! i'd love to take 15 pink tulips, 15 pink lilies, and 10 pink roses. so a total of 40 flowers, and i'd love to split it up into 30 tbt + 2m IGB if that works for you :)

I actually have them in my locker already, would it be alright if I visit you? :)

I actually have them in my locker already, would it be alright if I visit you? :)

that would be perfect!! i'll add you now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ cas cas, i did the math wrong oops... it'd actually be 70 tbt + 2 million, so sorry about that! hope that's okay with you and just let me know if it's not :)

Back