Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (149) +
desperately in need of pink tulips, pink lilies, and pink roses.
i'll pay 2 tbt each!! i can also pay in IGB if you'd prefer that, just name your price :)

edit: mostly looking for tulips and lilies now!!

Last edited:
I have many Pink Lilies, Pink Tulips, and Pink Roses I just need to count. How many do you need? :)

I have many Pink Lilies, Pink Tulips, and Pink Roses I just need to count. How many do you need? :)

a ton, i'm trying to fill basically my whole town with flowers :) just let me know when you have a count and i'll let you know how many would be good!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I could give you 25 pink roses. Let me know when you're interested!

sounds great!! does tbt work? i can trade in about 10 minutes if that works for you, & if not just send me a vm whenever you're free :)

i have 6 pink tulips you can buy. do you have any 'sporty' clothing for gracie's fashion check?

I have:
Pink Rose 84
Pink Tulip 51
Pink Lilies 58

:)

Hello~
I can get you (2 tbt each)
-15 pink lillies
-25 pink roses
-15 pink tulips
TOTAL:
110 tbt
(I can take some tbt off for igb ~ rate 1 tbt = 200 k IGB)

I have:
Pink Rose 84
Pink Tulip 51
Pink Lilies 58

:)

ah awesome!! how about 15 pink roses, 30 pink tulips, and 30 pink lilies? 75 flowers so the total would be 150 tbt :) i can pick them up if it makes it easier but it might take a few trips!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello~
I can get you (2 tbt each)
-15 pink lillies
-25 pink roses
-15 pink tulips
TOTAL:
110 tbt
(I can take some tbt off for igb ~ rate 1 tbt = 200 k IGB)

perfect! i'd love to take 15 pink tulips, 15 pink lilies, and 10 pink roses. so a total of 40 flowers, and i'd love to split it up into 70 tbt + 2m IGB if that works for you :)

Last edited:
ah awesome!! how about 15 pink roses, 30 pink tulips, and 30 pink lilies? 75 flowers so the total would be 150 tbt :) i can pick them up if it makes it easier but it might take a few trips!

- - - Post Merge - - -

perfect! i'd love to take 15 pink tulips, 15 pink lilies, and 10 pink roses. so a total of 40 flowers, and i'd love to split it up into 30 tbt + 2m IGB if that works for you :)

I actually have them in my locker already, would it be alright if I visit you? :)

I actually have them in my locker already, would it be alright if I visit you? :)

that would be perfect!! i'll add you now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ cas cas, i did the math wrong oops... it'd actually be 70 tbt + 2 million, so sorry about that! hope that's okay with you and just let me know if it's not :)

Back