• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Interest Check | Done! TYSM Everyone!

I hope you don't mind me submitting? Im absolutely in love with your art style seriously it made my heart drop when I saw it! I hope you consider my mayor <3

Username: BrinaLouWho
Reference:
WGlqpVA.png

IQx7h9e.png
Price Quote: If I had a ton of tbh i'd pay 500 for sure but in a realistic take, 100-150tbt! I hope you art shop i'd definitely visit!

I've selected the final character I'm going to do a complete chibi of but it feels wrong to leave the rest of you without anything in turn for your input so I doodled this for you all!

hTKtpuR.png

Thank you once again for your feedback, I'm eager to start up a shop now that I know what my art is worth and knowing so many people like my style!

Last edited:
I hope you don't mind me submitting? Im absolutely in love with your art style seriously it made my heart drop when I saw it! I hope you consider my mayor <3

Username: BrinaLouWho
Reference:
WGlqpVA.png

IQx7h9e.png
Price Quote: If I had a ton of tbh i'd pay 500 for sure but in a realistic take, 100-150tbt! I hope you art shop i'd definitely visit!

AAA THANK YOU SO MUCH wEEPS. I had a lot of fun drawing your Mayor!

1g3rFxs.png

Back