Where do you reside?

Where are you?

• Urban Metropolis (city)

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Suburban/large town (outskirts of city)

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • Rural/ Small town (country)

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Mountains/ Canyons

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Heartland/Prarie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beach/lakeside/swampy (you lucky stiff)

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in the suburbs conveniently squished between two of the biggest cities in my state. I wish that construction wasn't always happening near my house though, because it's really annoying and loud.

hmmm, we do live in a city but i'd say it has a ton of greenery here. there's even a heath nearby. it's not too lively here either, so i'd say a surburban area?

I live in a suburban area not far outside of the city.

But the reason why I say I live in Cornfield Ohio is because, like, every direction you go out of this town there is a HUGE cornfield. They're everywhere lol :eek:

I am in a relatively rural area of Central Oregon at the moment, but I love Portland too!

I live in the suburbs. My town is quite small but all the towns here run into one another they're really close and built up.

I've lived around the same suburb my whole life tbh

It's really nice though because there's lots of small rivers, plenty of wildlife like duckies and cockatoos. About 40km from the CBD of Adelaide.

I live in Geargia, but it doesn't feel like what many think the south is at all. I used to live in Utah, and it honestly looks the same where I live. I thought that when we moved hear it was going to be farms and endless fields, to be honest.

I live in a wee village about 10 - 15 minutes away from the nearest town by car. I like it but it can definitely get boring fairly easily since there isn't a whole lot to do here.

Aw, poll is closed. I live in the suburbs, but I'll be moving to Chicago, IL for college (DePaul University)!

I live in a big city, but on a street with lots of oak trees, raccoons, and eagles so you can pretend youre in a suburb. but walk a mile away and you can see the downtown skyscrapers...

Last edited:
Back