What are your top 3 favorite furniture/wallpaper/flooring?

Riyita

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pear (Fruit)
If you had to come up with your top 3 pieces of furniture, wallpaper, and flooring, what would you choose and why?

Most of it is poor quality, like the pixels were stretched. Makes the walls & floors look blurry.

I like the Stripe Wall, and Sleek Carpet. I guess because it doesn't look stretched.
My favorite bit of furniture, hmmm... my Whirlpool Bath. ^_^

I like the autumn wall a lot. I like the vibrancy of colors. I don't think I could pick a floor, there's too many.

Furniture would have to be the stag beetle/beetle chairs. They're cute and also work as decor other than seats.

The really love the Sweets set but my favorite three furniture would be the Lily Player, Isabelle's Scooter, and the Foosball table. I'm not that familiar with wallpapers or floors so I won't answer that :p

most wallpaper or flooring do have low quality but i still like most of the sanrio wallpapers and floorings. i like how the mermaid carpet looks too even though it doesn't really go with anything else, its just pretty to look at. my favorite piece of furniture is the cinnamoroll sofa >w<

All of them jk.
Probably the modern screen, oldwood floor and Japanese furniture. Favorite item is probably my lullibiod gyroid thing.

I like the kiki and lala flooring and wallpaper because they just look really pretty and I love the colors. And my favorite furniture is the cinnamonroll sofa because it is ADORABLE I love it so much I cant stop staring at it XD

Hmm, my top 3 pieces of furniture would be 3 items from the sweets set. That would be the sweets sofa, bed aaaand wall fixture???? realistically if I was going to potentially live in this house with 3 items i'd probably need somewhere to sit and sleep, and just some lighting. I choose the pieces from this set of furniture bc I adore anything sweet related, a lot. my wallpaper would probably be something from the sanrio set, idk what though bc of all them are really cute. Flooring would probably be the neutral flooring bc it goes with everything.

I would say Casablanca Lilies, Slipper Rack, and Basic Trash Can. These items are all basic, household items and I feel like the Slipper Rack is super cozy looking for spa/relaxation themed rooms. The basic trash can fits well into any modern/basic/simple house themes. The Casablanca Lilies are very chic and clean looking to put on singular tables and really add some fanciness to a room.

I have a strange unexplainable love for the round carpet even though it never goes with any of my rooms. I really like most of the Welcome Amiibo items because they really help tie together a room and make it feel realistic. The basket chair is one of my favorites.

There's no specific furniture that I like. If Welcome Amiibo items count as a set, that'll probably it. I prefer mixing them up depends on the theme I'm looking for. Also, whatever wallpaper and flooring that looks good on them.

Ask me again later, and some of the answers will change. There are so many things to choose from!

Furniture
1) classic sofa
2) fancy frame
3) antique clock

Wallpaper
1) rose wall
2) manor wall
3) cafe curtain wall

Flooring
1) parquet floor (the original one)
2) old board floor
3) opulent rug