• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How do you like your pizza?

Which pizza?

• Pizza with bones

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Boneless pizza

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • I don't like pizza (I have no taste buds)

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Boneless pizza for me, but sometimes I do eat it with bones. I go to this awesome place to buy them where I known they were hunted humanely.

Wait, what? What do you mean with bones? Pizzas aren't animals, they don't have bones. :confused:

pizza bones = the crusts that are leftover after youve eaten the slice of pizza.

what the ****.. that doesn't make sense, crust don't really have bones in them, they are just dried bread/dough stuff.

jesus some of your youth lingo .-.

but yeah i like crusts and whatever pizza dough to eat. or like you're just eating the topping wut

Last edited:
Wait, wait. I actually thought this was a thing for a moment, because I picked up a mushroom pizza not too long ago that had a label on it that said "may contain bones". 4real

Wait, wait. I actually thought this was a thing for a moment, because I picked up a mushroom pizza not too long ago that had a label on it that said "may contain bones". 4real

...wait what...

may contain bones, like from animals or the toppings??

...wait what...

may contain bones, like from animals or the toppings??

No idea, because it was just mushroom and cheese so I see no reason for there to be bones in it unless it's prepared near meat but that would be unsanitary? Idek, but I'm glad I took a picture of it:

j02FnmS.jpg

Yes it is supermarket pizza I was really hungry pls understand

^That sound even more weird if it wasn't a pizza with meat or such on it. I mean if there would have been like ham on it or stuff then I could understand, or any animal but like, vegetarian pizza? Still I don't think crust would qualify as bones either...

Oh well this will probably amuse me to eternity...

No idea, because it was just mushroom and cheese so I see no reason for there to be bones in it unless it's prepared near meat but that would be unsanitary? Idek, but I'm glad I took a picture of it:

j02FnmS.jpg

Yes it is supermarket pizza I was really hungry pls understand

I'm sorry that doesn't look very good

Boneless sounds like it has been checked by some form of health department, so I'll go with boneless.

Back