• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How do you like your pizza?

Which pizza?

• Pizza with bones

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Boneless pizza

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • I don't like pizza (I have no taste buds)

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

Damniel

Openly Wolfing
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0804-8939-7771
Island
Sandoval
Red Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Do you like your pizza with or without bones?

I personally prefer boneless pizza while I'm cracking open a cold one with the boys

I'm crying what is this? I like my pizzas Hawaiian while I'm cracking a cold one with the boys.

Boneless pizzas are easier to eat because i have no teeth. i can just mush them up with my gums.

Boneless pizza thank you very much!

wtf is boneless pizza?

but i generally prefer vegetarian pizzas because they are more yum and well i have a tiny tum so i don't get overloaded.

Boneless. And I prefer to hunt them myself, that way I know it's ethically sourced.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and I prefer none pizza with left beef.

I'm glad no one hasn't chosen the "I hate pizza/myself" option

I prefer boneless pizza but I usually eat them with the bones as I catch them wild myself.

I like them in both ways, normally eat them without bones though. Last time I had bones was with chicken on top nomnomnom c:

boneless pizza, also speaking of boneless pizza i think i smell some dank memes in the oven too i'm sorry

anyways, back to boneless pizza i like it with pepperoni only, i feel like with more than one topping pizza can get quite sickly (atleast for me personally)and i've only met one other person in my entire life that agrees with me. my entire family has like, all the toppings

Last edited:
boneless pizza, also speaking of boneless pizza i think i smell some dank memes in the oven too i'm sorry

anyways, back to boneless pizza i like it with pepperoni only, i feel like with more than one topping pizza can get quite sickly (atleast for me personally)and i've only met one other person in my entire life that agrees with me. my entire family has like, all the toppings

now you've met two

Spinach and mushrooms with white sauce.

Back