Tasty Cake
Pavé
Winter Mittens
ど
Feedback
100% (110) +
1133416e5e8w8t48u.gif

Hello!
I'm currently needing some cute Social Media Icons to put in my signature.

The Social Media Icons are:
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Twitch
  • YouTube

The design I want is a cute nature style. I imagine vines and pretty blue flowers going around the icon.

I can pay with PayPal or TBT to your suiting but please be fair with prices! Thanks!​

Last edited:
How large are you thinking they will be? Your signature has a lot going on already ;)

How large are you thinking they will be? Your signature has a lot going on already ;)

I plan to remove all the other stuff if I can get these logo thingies :p
As for size, I don't want it too big or too small. I'll try to find a size example.

I can help you, if you can give me more description of what you want. Are you looking for icons with the actual social net. image? Or are you looking more for a text with an icon to represent the titles?

For example from google:
A6rZ0QL.jpg

or

ywa2X8X.jpg

because a lot of them are free to use~ If for a more personalized then I think it would help others to help you in this request!

Thank you! I have several other people telling me of other websites and such to find free ones, but I am looking for someone to make personalized logos for me since I cannot find any design of what I want anywhere.

Yo, i'm guessing that your after some thing like this~
logo~.png
I'm not the best at doing logo stuff so I hope that this might help some one get the idea that your after.

Yo, i'm guessing that your after some thing like this~
View attachment 202285
I'm not the best at doing logo stuff so I hope that this might help some one get the idea that your after.

agggh. that's pretty cute but not exactly what I am looking for.

Like. Instead of the swoopie thing, the logo is in a box and the flowers are going around it??? agh, if you need me too draw an example, i can

agggh. that's pretty cute but not exactly what I am looking for.

Like. Instead of the swoopie thing, the logo is in a box and the flowers are going around it??? agh, if you need me too draw an example, i can

I might be able to give it a shot. What size are you looking for and what are you planning on using it for? c:

I might be able to give it a shot. What size are you looking for and what are you planning on using it for? c:

HIIII MAYOROFMAGIX <3 II DIDN:T KNOW YOU WERE ACTIVE BUT ANYWHO
I'm going to use it in my signature. :) I want all the thingys to all fit so idk what size. Not humongous but not small either.
I'm going to remove all the other stuff in my sig if i ever get these logos.

HIIII MAYOROFMAGIX <3 II DIDN:T KNOW YOU WERE ACTIVE BUT ANYWHO
I'm going to use it in my signature. :) I want all the thingys to all fit so idk what size. Not humongous but not small either.
I'm going to remove all the other stuff in my sig if i ever get these logos.

Hello! ♡♡ Yeah I've kinda been on and off because now exams are over I can come on here more!
I'd say something around the size of what Simple provided would be good because then you can still fit other images in your sig too ~ I might give it a shot today and see if I can do anything

Hello! ♡♡ Yeah I've kinda been on and off because now exams are over I can come on here more!
I'd say something around the size of what Simple provided would be good because then you can still fit other images in your sig too ~ I might give it a shot today and see if I can do anything

Eek! how'd finals go??? <3
Yeh, the size of what simple gave seems great. I can't wait to see what you come up with <33

How bout this?

I put the scribble there to make sure that it doesn't get taken or something. Also i can make it smaller

Since it took me a while and I kinda had to restart a couple times cause I didnt know that it didn't save what I did, does 25 tbt sound good?

I can try to make the others

Last edited:
Back