• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ☆ Wishlist items ! ☆

I can get you the sink and vintage camera for 4 TBT if it's alright? I'll order them from my catalog and deliver them to you :)

I have:
Blossom Lantern ~ 2tbt
Brown Pot ~ 2tbt
Coat hanger ~ 2tbt
Fancy Carpet ~ 2tbt
Green Chair ~ 2tbt
Green Pantry ~ 2tbt
Green Wardrobe ~ 2tbt
Minamalist Ottoman ~ 2tbt
Moth orchid ~ 2tbt
Rocking Chair ~ 2tbt
Rose Sofa x2 ~ 4tbt(each)
Shopping Bags ~ 5 tbt
Sink ~ 2tbt
Tapestry ~ 2tbt

Last edited:
@ikeafanboy yeah sounds like a plan! i'll add your fc now, just let me know when you're good to go and i'll open the gate : )

Last edited:
Hi, I have:
Cabin Chair
Mush Dresser
Pot Rack
Sink
Tapestry
Stair Dresser
Zodiac Dog

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mush Dresser and zodiac dog are in my other town.

Hi, I have:
Cabin Chair
Mush Dresser
Pot Rack
Sink
Tapestry
Stair Dresser
Zodiac Dog

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mush Dresser and zodiac dog are in my other town.
i don't think i'll need the sink or the tapestry, but i'll take everything else! how about 10 tbt? is that fair?

Last edited:
I can deliver them now, my name is Ezzat from Milan :)

Harvey's shop has an Iron Garden Chair in my town and I have Dobie's RV right now which has a Stack of Books. If you have the MEOW coupons for them you're more the welcome to come over and get them. c: I've added you.

I just need to know your town name please :p

just a minute and i'll open the gates for both of you ! thanks, guys

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just need to know your town name please :p
it's Ginbury

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Harvey's shop has an Iron Garden Chair in my town and I have Dobie's RV right now which has a Stack of Books. If you have the MEOW coupons for them you're more the welcome to come over and get them. c: I've added you.
i've gotta run a quick errand after this, but then i'll be back. if you're still around then i'd love to come get them !

Enjoy your sink and camera! I hope you get everything else you need :)

thank you!! don't forget to send me the 4 TBT please :D

Back