• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ANOTHER short wishlist (Paying IGB or TBT)

Hi! I have the rococo dresser, and I will gladly give it to you for free. But, I am also in need of the claw foot tub, super toilet, glass partition, and bathroom sink. When you get these, could you order duplicates for me? I will pay you for them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if you agree, could we trade Tommorow?

Hi! I have the rococo dresser, and I will gladly give it to you for free. But, I am also in need of the claw foot tub, super toilet, glass partition, and bathroom sink. When you get these, could you order duplicates for me? I will pay you for them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if you agree, could we trade Tommorow?

Sure, but I can't garuntee that I won't have already gotten the Rococo dresser. Also, the glass partition is unorderable sadly so I won't be able to get you a duplicate. :/

Hey so first what happened with the RV is fine, also if you are still looking for the roccoco bed I actually been meaning to sell the one I have. If you still need it I could sell it to you for 5 TBT

Hey so first what happened with the RV is fine, also if you are still looking for the roccoco bed I actually been meaning to sell the one I have. If you still need it I could sell it to you for 5 TBT

That's fine with me! I'll send the TBT and open my gates. :)

I have a spare glass partition! Which RV's do you have?

Oh sorry, I should've clarified. I meant that I could visit someone else's RVs if they wanted me to. I don't have any RVs. :/ Do you still want to make a deal?

I have a claw-foot tub and a rococo lamp!
5 tbt for both?

Last edited:
Oh sorry, I should've clarified. I meant that I could visit someone else's RVs if they wanted me to. I don't have any RVs. :/ Do you still want to make a deal?

haha that's fine then! i'm low on meow coupons anyway :) is 5 tbt okay?

Back