Buying ANOTHER short wishlist (Paying IGB or TBT)

Hi! I have the rococo dresser, and I will gladly give it to you for free. But, I am also in need of the claw foot tub, super toilet, glass partition, and bathroom sink. When you get these, could you order duplicates for me? I will pay you for them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if you agree, could we trade Tommorow?

Hi! I have the rococo dresser, and I will gladly give it to you for free. But, I am also in need of the claw foot tub, super toilet, glass partition, and bathroom sink. When you get these, could you order duplicates for me? I will pay you for them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if you agree, could we trade Tommorow?

Sure, but I can't garuntee that I won't have already gotten the Rococo dresser. Also, the glass partition is unorderable sadly so I won't be able to get you a duplicate. :/

Hey so first what happened with the RV is fine, also if you are still looking for the roccoco bed I actually been meaning to sell the one I have. If you still need it I could sell it to you for 5 TBT

Hey so first what happened with the RV is fine, also if you are still looking for the roccoco bed I actually been meaning to sell the one I have. If you still need it I could sell it to you for 5 TBT

That's fine with me! I'll send the TBT and open my gates. :)

I have a claw-foot tub and a rococo lamp!
5 tbt for both?

Last edited:
Oh sorry, I should've clarified. I meant that I could visit someone else's RVs if they wanted me to. I don't have any RVs. :/ Do you still want to make a deal?

haha that's fine then! i'm low on meow coupons anyway :) is 5 tbt okay?

I have a claw-foot tub and a rococo lamp!
5 tbt for both? Or an rv visit depending on who you have! ^^

5 TBT is fine! I'll add you once I'm done with this trade. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

haha that's fine then! i'm low on meow coupons anyway :) is 5 tbt okay?

Yep that works! I'll also add you once I'm done with this first trade.

Back