• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling TOWN RESET SALE. Unorderables, Amiibo Food, Villager Pics [OFFLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bistro table
bread-making seat
bread basket
cheese
cup of tea
curry plate
cutting board set
fancy tea set
hearty breakfast
hot-snack case
light breakfast
lunch pack
set lunch
shop coffee machine
soft-drink display
warming buffet

All of these please?

sold! that'd be 80 tbt in all, thank you!
i'll gather everything and add your fc

May I have:
butterfly wall
pompompurian hat?
oh and Ankha's pic
How much will that be?

Last edited:
Yup that's fine, when will you be on? I'm not by my 3ds right now. But I still give you the 15tbt at the moment.

most likely i'll be available for the next three hours. no need to pay until you have the items! i prefer it that way actually

most likely i'll be available for the next three hours. no need to pay until you have the items! i prefer it that way actually

Sure not a problem, is there a day when you are free? I be at my college for quite a while :/

Sure not a problem, is there a day when you are free? I be at my college for quite a while :/

well, today i'll be back available at around midnight cst, so if you're on then, vm me!
i check this site pretty much every day, so i'm sure there'll be a good time to trade before long.

well, today i'll be back available at around midnight cst, so if you're on then, vm me!
i check this site pretty much every day, so i'm sure there'll be a good time to trade before long.

I think that will be around 6pm for me, which I try and let you know when I'm on :3

Hello! I'd like to order some things but, I'm super new to TBT and I don't know how to transfer tbt or how to receive the items.. Sorry for my super nooby-ness.. hopefully you can help me a bit :p

Anyways, these are the things I want:

glass teapot
ice table
hydrangea bed
cicada stereo

Hello! I'd like to order some things but, I'm super new to TBT and I don't know how to transfer tbt or how to receive the items.. Sorry for my super nooby-ness.. hopefully you can help me a bit :p

Anyways, these are the things I want:

glass teapot
ice table
hydrangea bed
cicada stereo
to transfer tbt, click the number next to 'bells' in my forum sidebar, and a little box will appear. type in the amount you want to give and hit 'ok' and the tbt will go from your account to mine. the 4 things you want will be 20 tbt in all if you want them.
you get the items by me visiting your town and dropping them off!

Mermaid carpet for 5 tbt?
sold, i'll grab it and add you, thanks for your business~
mind telling me your fc, friendo?

Last edited:
Have I added you yet? I can't be sure, cause I have someone over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back