• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling TOWN RESET SALE. Unorderables, Amiibo Food, Villager Pics [OFFLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
now selling hybrids!
there's actually a lot more flowers than i have listed, especially blue, black and gold roses. just say a flower type and amount and honestly i'll probably have what you're looking for

Last edited:
it's the number of bells your account has earned. you can check how many you have next to "bells" in your forum sidebar.
also, yes you can have those things, i'll just be a little while before i'm able to come drop them off.
i'll message you when i'm available, if that's ok?
Yes, that's ok. Message me when you're avaliable; although it might have to wait as I'm going on vacation tomorrow.

bump!
resetting my town in about a week, guys. buy my stuff before it's thrown to the void!

Last edited:
hey there twinnie can I get the sweets table and sweets mini table please?

(also i'm currently plot resetting so I won't be able to trade for however long it takes)

hey~

ice bed
ice dresser
ice side table
ice table
lotus pond

20 tbt? :p

hey~

ice bed
ice dresser
ice side table
ice table
lotus pond

20 tbt? :p
dear lord where did you all come from--
ye of course i'll put em with your other stuff
Hello~
May I have the mermaid table - 4 TBT.
And how many black roses do you have?
sure! and i'll have to check, i had a lot but someone took a lot a little while ago so i might be out atm
Hey, how much for the whole princess set?
12 items ? 3 = 36 so is that ok with you?
let me know if you want the duplicates too, those will add 3 tbt each to the 36

dear lord where did you all come from--
ye of course i'll put em with your other stuff

sure! and i'll have to check, i had a lot but someone took a lot a little while ago so i might be out atm

12 items ? 3 = 36 so is that ok with you?
let me know if you want the duplicates too, those will add 3 tbt each to the 36

i refused to get any while i was there to be fair :p i was waiting for you to officially bump this. and thanks! i'll get it tomorrow c:

oh wait shoot i forgot: may i also get some orange roses and black tulips? :)

Last edited:
i refused to get any while i was there to be fair :p i was waiting for you to officially bump this. and thanks! i'll get it tomorrow c:

oh wait shoot i forgot: may i also get some orange roses and black tulips? :)

sure how many do you need?

hi, could i please get:
whole golden set
lace-up boots
fish and chips
paella
shep's pic
wolfgang's pic

hi, could i please get:
whole golden set
lace-up boots
fish and chips
paella
shep's pic
wolfgang's pic
sure, i'll get everything together for you. 43 tbt for everything if my math is right? give me just a moment

not sure yet, honestly, but i wanna scatter around white and orange roses, and black tulips. maybe 20 of each first? i'll get them tomorrow along with everything else ^^

sure thing my dude i'll have them for ya

Hi could I buy your ice cream case :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also kiddie meal so 8tbt c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back