hot-snack case
light breakfast
lunch pack
set lunch
shop coffee machine
soft-drink display
warming buffet

All of these please?

sold! that'd be 80 tbt in all, thank you!
i'll gather everything and add your fc

May I have:
butterfly wall
pompompurian hat?
oh and Ankha's pic
How much will that be?

Last edited:
Yup that's fine, when will you be on? I'm not by my 3ds right now. But I still give you the 15tbt at the moment.

most likely i'll be available for the next three hours. no need to pay until you have the items! i prefer it that way actually

most likely i'll be available for the next three hours. no need to pay until you have the items! i prefer it that way actually

Sure not a problem, is there a day when you are free? I be at my college for quite a while :/

Sure not a problem, is there a day when you are free? I be at my college for quite a while :/

well, today i'll be back available at around midnight cst, so if you're on then, vm me!
i check this site pretty much every day, so i'm sure there'll be a good time to trade before long.

well, today i'll be back available at around midnight cst, so if you're on then, vm me!
i check this site pretty much every day, so i'm sure there'll be a good time to trade before long.

I think that will be around 6pm for me, which I try and let you know when I'm on :3

Hello! I'd like to order some things but, I'm super new to TBT and I don't know how to transfer tbt or how to receive the items.. Sorry for my super nooby-ness.. hopefully you can help me a bit :p

Anyways, these are the things I want:

glass teapot
ice table
hydrangea bed
cicada stereo

Hello! I'd like to order some things but, I'm super new to TBT and I don't know how to transfer tbt or how to receive the items.. Sorry for my super nooby-ness.. hopefully you can help me a bit :p

Anyways, these are the things I want:

glass teapot
ice table
hydrangea bed
cicada stereo
to transfer tbt, click the number next to 'bells' in my forum sidebar, and a little box will appear. type in the amount you want to give and hit 'ok' and the tbt will go from your account to mine. the 4 things you want will be 20 tbt in all if you want them.
you get the items by me visiting your town and dropping them off!

Mermaid carpet for 5 tbt?
sold, i'll grab it and add you, thanks for your business~
mind telling me your fc, friendo?

Last edited:
Have I added you yet? I can't be sure, cause I have someone over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back