• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop [DISCONTINUED] tifachu's pastel ac art shop ♡

Name: Pearls
Category: AC art
Details: Can I have my mayor with marshal please?
References: https://toyhou.se/622625.joan#3576901
Other: your art style is adorable!! thanks for considering! c:

Hello. Your artwork is really cute. :3 So... I thought I should place an order for some.

Name: Ryumia
Category: AC Art
Details: I would like to have them both sitting together and reading books. Maybe have some stack of books surrounding them, but not have those books covering them. (Hopefully... This isn't going to be too confusing. :T If it is too confusing then just let me know.) Here are some attire references for my mayor: hair accessory | dress reference | shoes reference. Also my mayor character has black hair. Most people that drew my mayor used brown as the hair color, so I am really hoping for black hair for my mayor.
References: Mayor Character and Midge
Other: I would like to have long hair for my mayor character.

--------------

Name: Ryumia
Category: AC Art
Details: I would like to have my resident character holding a punching bag while Rooney is getting ready to hit the punching bag. Here are some attire references for my resident: paperboy cap | shirt reference | gray formal pants | shoes reference.
References: Resident Character and Rooney

-----------

Total Bell Tree Bells: 100

Not sure if it was okay to order two, but I saw someone else order more than one and I thought it might be ok. Let me know if it is or isn't okay to do so. Thanks. ^.^

Last edited:
Name: Lousie
Details: He actually has blonde hair instead of brown (it's an old pic which I have as a reference).
Eye color is a darker blue. Could you draw him together with Chief, both holding a fishing rod?
References: Total: 50 TBT
Other: I really love your art! Also not need to hurry. Thank you very much! :blush:

Name: Zaari
Details: My mayor with Alice, please. :)
I like shimmery stuff, so..if you could make my mayor wear a more shimmery dress? :D
A pose like this would be awesome!
References: Mayor | Alice
Other: Nothing, just a big Thank you ^.^
Total: Should be 50TBT, right? o;

Last edited:
tumblr_m4tji23Xhq1qid2nw.gif

Thanks for all your interest everyone <3

Since the queue is overloaded right now and I'm working on an project
for my and my boyfriends first anniversary coming up in a few days,
I'm going to be temporarily closing the shop;
I don't want anyone else to be waiting too long for their requests
as it will take me a while to finish everyone as is. ;-;

I'll be reaching out to you all personally via PM once I get around to
& complete your drawing, so keep an eye out the next couple weeks
tumblr_inline_mji8wpXgKc1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_m4tjijpwAN1qid2nw.gif

Last edited:
I'll wait as long as I need to for your art! I hope you have a great anniversary and many more. ♡

Take your time! Your art is precious and I'll wait as long as I need to for it. I hope you have a great anniversary!

I would like to request two characters together (not villagers, just two of my players). I'm not sure how much it would be, though.

Hope you had a fun time ~♡

Thank you, and that's fine~ Also my shop is currently closed as I have a lot to currently get done. It may take a month because i'm not exactly prioritizing 50 tbt right now. At the moment I have a couple cash commissions that i need to prioritize. I have been getting out an average 1 (maybe 2) tbt requests a week now, instead of a day.

When I re-open, it will be around 200 tbt for any future orders (though these will promisedly be completed much faster & more carefuly). I upped the price since then because I realized I had been severely undercharging.

Last edited:
Actually, she's upping her price to 100 TBT after she does all the commissions on her list. She's been undercharging for her talent.

Actually, she's upping her price to 100 TBT after she does all the commissions on her list. She's been undercharging for her talent.

actually her previous post said around 200 btb :eek:
which is def worth it! beautiful art
also sorry for bumping this post >-< i was just doing my daily stalking to see if you made new art lmao & saw some comments

Last edited:
actually her previous post said around 200 btb :eek:
which is def worth it! beautiful art
also sorry for bumping this post >-< i was just doing my daily stalking to see if you made new art lmao & saw some comments

Oh, it was 100 before. Nevertheless, her art is totally worth 200 TBT. I'm just glad I got on the list before I couldn't afford it. Haha.

If you're looking to buy an art signature like the one I have, they aren't available for purchase. :c

However if youre looking for a generic signature (display mayor name, town name, dreamies/villagers, friend code, dream address, etc. that you see everywhere), it will be 50 tbt! If you are interested, you can just PM me this form filled out c:

attachment.php
Mayor name:
Town name:
Villagers: (optional) (If yes please list villagers/dreamies you want displayed, mark acquired dreamies with a *)
Dream Address: (optional)
Friend code: (optional)
Graphics you want used: (for background, acquired dreamies, decoration, etc)
Sig shape:
Other: (if you want a specific font style, other things i may miss)
attachment.php

Last edited:

update_by_tifachu-dbi40qu.gif

This shop has been discontinued. No more art is going to be made for this shop.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Darn I wish this was still going i dont have rlc or da points so i cant commission you 3:

Back