• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Perfect Fruit?

Yum! Which One?

• Total voters

Flare

Bells
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Which of the Perfect Fruit designs do you prefer?
Well... I honestly can't choose between Orange, Cherry, or Apple. D:
I think I'll... go with... lemme think on it for a while.

Perfect apples and perfect peaches look amazing. Why did my town fruit have to be pears?

Flare showed me how everybody was voting apples and I'm like HECK NO

So I voted pears. Cause pears are rule :rolleyes:

I love the perfect peaches. My favorite regular fruit is the orange, but the perfect fruit is not as interesting as some of the other ones.

I like the perfect apples the best, they look so sparkly! The peaches and cherries look pretty cool too, though.

I'm a big fan of the perfect apples and peaches, but I like the perfect apples a bit more.

I like normal peaches because they're pink, but when they're perfect they aren't a glowy pink like I'd hoped! So I picked apples because they're so radiant :)

Even though apples aren't my native fruit, the perfect apples looks so sweet and succulent, I just wanna take a bite out of one of them.

Perfect peaches and perfect cherries, they look so pretty

Back