• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Perfect Fruit?

Yum! Which One?

• Total voters
perfect apples! my town fruit is the peach and i don't really like how they're 'orangey' or supposedly golden when they're in their perfect state

I am tied between either peach, apple, or cherry

Peach~
Looks like it is made of gold except for thefinishing touch of the stem, peaches are my favorite fruit too so...

Apple~
Looks FAB-U-LOUS! Also it reminds me of the apples in the movie fantastic fox XD

Cherry~
Looks like it was dipped in gold like a carmel apple kind of way, plus I love the color combination

I think perfect apples are my favorites too but I tend to get bored with my fruit after a while regardless of what I have

Apples and peaches, which is what I have :D My first ever town had pears and I liked the perfect version a lot too.

I like the perfect apples the best! They're so pretty to look at, I think they should've been the original design if anything. Although I like them a lot, I see a lot of towns with them so I always try to go for a different native fruit. I feel like they go really well in fairytale towns though. A close second are the cherries, because I like the colour gradient that they have when they're perfect! gives them so much more depth imo.

i like perfect peaches because they're gold and nice. my town fruit is peaches. perfect apples looke like wax apples to me and are not delicious lookimg.

Tough choice between Peaches and Cherries but I picked cherries because they are my towns native fruit. But the way the peaches look are cool n.n

I love the way my perfect cherries look! c: But I also really like golden perfect peaches.

Back