Opinions on the Octopi?

View attachment 201458
I think it's safe to say that I like 'em.I like those tentacles...they're a big part of what makes the octos unique(besides being normally ocean bound animals that live on dry land).I tend to go for unusual villagers and these guys are certainly that.I remember Octavian living in my Gamecube town for a short while and I wasn't really sure what kind of animal he was supposed to be.
What is that orange one? Splatoon amiibo? Anyway, I like the octopi. They are really cute and Marina is my favorite. I don't know, I just love how cute she looks!

It's creepy to me that octopi can live in your town and you can catch octopi in the ocean. But I guess you can catch frogs too, and I don't mind the frog villagers at all.

What is that orange one? Splatoon amiibo? Anyway, I like the octopi. They are really cute and Marina is my favorite. I don't know, I just love how cute she looks!

That orange octo is Inkwell and yeah,he can move to your town by scanning a Splatoon Amiibo figure.Btw,I'm also a Spork fan.He's one of my favorite villagers.

I find them really cute, but I do feel like they're a bit out of place. I wish we could build their houses by the beach without hacking, it would make more sense to see them wandering around the shore. T T

they're good. i had marina, octavian and zucker in my town all at once and i enjoyed them a lot but i got really bored of them? i think they're very cute especially how they waddle around but i didn't really see much in them after a few months

I think they're cute and everything but I got bored of them as well, Zucker was the first one I had and he moved out accidentally which didn't bug me too much. After that I got Octavian and I liked him okay but I guess I prefer other personalities so I gave him away, then I got Marina and she's cute too but I got bored and sold her to somebody else. :)

I love octopi IRL, they're very smart and I've been able to keep one myself (albeit for a brief period) and I fell in love with it...I can't eat takoyaki anymore, haha;;; Octavian was in my first ever AC:GCN town and he was one of my favorite villagers. I was really thrilled they added Zucker b/c he has such a cute design, and he's currently a dreamie of mine. Though I'd be happy to have any of the octopi!

Also, did anyone ever notice how sometimes bird villagers would have the bird cage item (Midge for sure did in AC GCN) and frog villagers would have frog aquariums? lol

The octopi look cute, and I would love one to move to my town.
Though not Zucker, I don't like how appetizing he looks.

Octavian rocks! He's in my town that is sleeping for the summer. I miss him!

Last edited:
I love them all! Unique villagers are my weaknesses ;w; My favorite is Zucker, I want to hug him and I love how he reminds me of sweets and things! He reminds me of a particular dessert but I forgot what it was called!

Back