Opinions on the Octopi?

Oh the octopuses are so lovely . . I have Zucker and Marina in my towns. It's fun to see villagers or their names resemble something

I wish there were more. I understand that they need to make lots of cute animals for people, but I have an interest in biology so don't like that the game is so mammal and bird leaning. The octopi are the only playable mollusks, and frogs are the only playable amphibians (Dr. Shunk is a salamander but not playable). Reptiles are also similarly lacking. I would like to see them do squid and cuddlefish villagers as same "species" with the octopi, lizards, turtles, toads and newts in the future.

I think they're really cute. I wish there were more Octopi villagers to choose from though. Or maybe more aquatic/underwater villagers in general.

I think they're adorable and so funny looking, I hope I can have one in my town sometime soon!

Zucker reminds me of a really cute version of the Octoroks from Legend of Zelda xD

On another note: how creepy it is you can catch actual octopi in the sea and then gift it to octopi villagers... o_o

It sounds like a death threat.

I like the octopi and that there are only a few. It is rather odd that they are both land-dwelling villagers and creatures to fish from the sea. It makes me think that these villagers are mutant. And perhaps all the villagers are mutant and have their respective species normal somewhere else in the world (hence snow bunnies and zodiac bobbles being the shape they are).

I like them, maybe if there was more choice or a better design for any of them. I really want Zucker, out of al the octpi I want him~ X3

It sounds like a death threat.

I like the octopi and that there are only a few. It is rather odd that they are both land-dwelling villagers and creatures to fish from the sea. It makes me think that these villagers are mutant. And perhaps all the villagers are mutant and have their respective species normal somewhere else in the world (hence snow bunnies and zodiac bobbles being the shape they are).

OMG, like Fallout... Where the mutants crabs grow bigger than humans and stuff... OMG...

I've experienced every octopi at some point but eventually got tired of them. I think they only look best on a certain theme. My favorite is Marina then followed by Inkwell.

I've never really seen what the big deal about octopi is. I only really realised when I came here and realised how rare they are. I've never really liked their designs, but they've kinda grown on me and I wouldn't mind having one in my town.
Except for Inkwell, I dislike his design very much even though I love Splatoon lol

Back