• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Opinions on the Octopi?

Flare

Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7087-8935-1983
What do y'all think about the Octopi?
Marina seems nice to me, Inkwell as well. But their tentacles make them look rather weird to me tbh... I'm not a fan of Octavian or Zucker either.

Zucker reminds me of a really cute version of the Octoroks from Legend of Zelda xD

On another note: how creepy it is you can catch actual octopi in the sea and then gift it to octopi villagers... o_o

O9MEQhY.jpg
I think it's safe to say that I like 'em.I like those tentacles...they're a big part of what makes the octos unique(besides being normally ocean bound animals that live on dry land).I tend to go for unusual villagers and these guys are certainly that.I remember Octavian living in my Gamecube town for a short while and I wasn't really sure what kind of animal he was supposed to be.

Last edited:
I love them and I need some for my mermaid themed town to go along with the aquatic aesthetic // I had Marina appear twice in a row in my old town's campground and both times I had 10 villagers. It was pretty awful ;_;

I don't really care about any of the octopus villagers, to be honest. Marina is alright, but I don't like Octavian and I can't stand Zucker or Inkwell.

marina was one of my favourite villagers when i played ac:nl back in 2013, i remember making pretty much half the town dedicated to her haha

still love her, i also like zucker

Ehh I'm not really a fan of octopus villagers. Marina looks nice, but there are so many other normals I like more.

I really like the octopi villagers. If I didn't have a specific theme for my villagers, I would totally want one. (Probably Zucker, since he most closely fits with it.)

They are all really cute and unique. I have Octavian and I love him. :blush:

They're all bit weird to me. Out of the three, I only really like one which is Zucker I guess. But I don't even really like him that much tbh, but i'm a sucker for food themed villagers, so. (unitentional pun right there) I think their feet are a bit weird, and it creeps me out a little bit when I see them walking around town. The reason why i'm not a big fan of Marina or Octavian, is because Octavian looks constantly angry all the time and it's kinda off putting. Even when he's claims to be in a good mood. Imo his design is a bit bland, which is why I don't like him that much. With Marina, I think the random bow on the back of her head looks like it's been stapled to it, and it creeps me out. But overall, you can see there's a lot of effort put into her aesthetic. Like even her house matches her design.

Last edited:
very cute but i see them in a lot of pastel and food towns which im not really a fan of but theyre still very good

I love em! Marina is one of my favorites, and I wish there was more! All of them are pretty cute. owo

I like Marina and Zucker. But I really don't like Octavian :( I wish there were more octopi!

I like all the octopus villagers except Marina, I like her less because I am not that fond on pink colours.

Back