• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Marshal or Julian?

You should just morph them together. No more choosing. It would create the ultimate smug villager.

Mmm... I think that make sense.

Marshal~ I have both but marshal, he reminds me about anime characters and cartoons. He is in my main town still c:

I can't help you here - I can only say that whatever choice you do, they probably will have nearly all the same dialogue...

Jacques all the way. =P

MARSHAL, but I do love the unicorn too.. so D:

I would say Julian, especially if your town looks like a forest. Just picture a unicorn prancing around the trees:)

I prefer Julian because he's a unicorn and unicorns are fantastic, plus he's pretty laid back and his house is nice. :) Also I just prefer his design over Marshal's I guess?

I love Julian but it seems like you're set on Marshal, since you're willing to cycle through 16 villagers for him. Why not get Julian for a while and then when you feel ready, move him out and cycle for Marshal?

I vote Julian, personally I don't understand the fuss about Marshal.

Back