Marshal or Julian?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi.
I can't decide between these two. Fist of all, no, i'm taking em for his popularity, i just feel curiosity about one and want to recover the other (maybe).
-For one side... I have Marshal for a long time, but maybe i want to take him back. More than 16 Villagers actually gone, so i can take him back.
-Julian, i never have him before, but i feel curiosity about him even when i still think they kind to make him a better design.

My Town don't have a theme, but it looks like a forest, but anyway, that just don't care to much.
I know is my choice but i want to hear your opinions.
Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
I think Marshal vs Julian is a very tough choice!

I've had both but I've never been close with Marshal because I always sold him to others who really really really wanted him.

But since early spring I now have him in my WIP town and he is every bit as adorable and friendly as others said he would be!

Marshals house is VERY modern, but is very grey and can be hidden amongst trees.

But you've never had Julian? If so you should give him a chance. He's so much fun!

Marshal hands down. He's one of the cutest villagers in the game (no one is cuter than Jeremiah, though).

I'd go with Marshal! I have him in my town and he's so adorable; he's one of my favourite villagers ever!

I havent had either one but, I think Marshal because he is one of my dream villagers, he is soooo cute!

I have never seen Julian in person and I think that maybe if I met him there would be a very ver very very very very very VERY slim chance of me changing my mind but,

Marshal is life :3

I prefer Marshal. I don't know why, but from my personal experience, he just seems nicer? lol

EDIT:

I guess I should make it clear that I've had both, and Marshal seems to have less of an attitude. I can't remember why but Julian rubbed me the wrong way for a while.

Last edited:
All these comments about liking Julian make me want to have him in my town! I might try to move him in if I get a chance. But for now, I prefer Marshal because he's currently in my town. ^^

Marshal is a really sweet villager. <3

I have Julian in my town and I love him. My sister has Marshall, and while I think he's cute, I still prefer Julian. I think he's unique because he's the only unicorn.

I have two friends who swoon over Marshal and Julian, respectively. But me, personally, I have to do with the anime marshmallow squirrel. I like his character design, even if I do like Julian's house more, but Marshal does look like that kind of guy who would sit down and watch anime, all day, given how smugs talk about Anime openings to be played at clubs, and whatnot.

Honestly, it's a hard choice for me because I like both. At one point, I had both in my town but eventually I got rid of them because I had too many smugs. I liked Marshal because of his design, and I think small villagers are cuter and I prefer them over taller villagers. I also like Marshal's house over Julian's a lot more because it feels more like a home. Whereas Julian's is more of a general space theme.

But I also liked Julian because he fitted the smug personality really well, and I could imagine him to be a prince of some sorts from a far away land. However, his colour scheme doesn't go too well with most of the villagers that I have since he's a bright blue. Most of the villagers that I have as dreamies are a more natural theme. So I felt like he'd stick out like a sore thumb.

In the end I forced myself to choose between the two and I picked Marshal, because he's the one I felt like I had the most friendship with and who's design I prefer. Also, the one that can go with any theme.

You should just morph them together. No more choosing. It would create the ultimate smug villager.

Back