• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Popular Villagers you actually like.

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey there!
So here in Animal Crossing we have some more wanted Villagers than others like:
-Merengue.
-Julian.
-Marshal.
-Stitches.
-Genji.
-Chief.
-Diana.
Just to mention some.

Some people complain about the fact that everyone actually have em, but this guys have his thing. So i was wonder who do you like most of these guys? (Even the ones not in the list) And why.
-Do you want to give em a chance?
-Do you feel curiosity about some of these guys.

Tell me.

Well I try not to let the popularity lists phase me because at the end of the day they all have the same personalities as each other for the most part. Although, I dont like having a generic town just all popular characters, I want mine to be a bit unique. That being said..
Julian
Marina
Stitches
and Freya all are cuties that I enjoy having in my towns.

I like Marshal, Fauna, and any wolf villager. I don't have any of them anymore, but I can see why they're popular.

I think merengue is a cutie, not because of the hype but I like her character design. Plus I never had a rhino villager. Same with the octopus villagers.

As for the others, I personally don't see the attraction. I had Chief in my town before and I don't see the big whoop? If I happen upon them in my campground, I get choosey but if they move naturally into my town, I'm carefree.

I like all of them (mainly stitches & marshal) except for Julian & Merengue. I can see why people like Merengue though cause shes a lil pastry rhino but I honestly don't understand the hype in Julian. He's actually one of my most hated villagers.

For me, it would be Bob, Mitzi, Tangy, Rosie, Punchy, Chief, Julian and Diana (I forgot a few: I'm awfully tired as of posting this). It's weird how popular villagers get all the hate whereas non-popular villagers barely get hate because they are never mentioned. At least I have reasons for liking popular villagers (I've stated them somewhere on this forum before) rather than liking them just because they are popular.

I don't have any of them in my town currently, though I did have Cheif in my town for a while and I loved him x3

Marshal and Genji, I don't care for the rest... especially Diana.

I don't know what people see in most of them.

Stitches and Genji. The stuff of nightmares.

Each to his/her own. ^_^

I constantly get told the villagers in my town are too popular. The thing is, I didn't choose them because of their popularity. I chose them because I like their design. Isn't that why the popular villagers are highly sought-after, anyway?

My town would seem to have high tiers with Kid Cat being the only one below Tier 3. I mostly have them because I had them all at one point and they were pretty good for me. Which is why my town would also seem to be filled with villagers that are "too popular".
Overall, I would say Molly, Stitches, Marshal, and Phoebe are my favorites. :eek:

I love Chief and Beau. They are in my town now. I have Julian in my town and he's quite entertaining, but the really only reason I've kept him around is because I love that we share the same name (personally, I dislike the smug personality). When he asks to move I will let him though because he doesn't fit in with the theme of the town :<

I like Marshal, Rosie, Stitches and i'm starting to like Beau.

I've always liked Marshal since he was revealed on the AC wiki and Before the tier list was even a thing. So I had no idea he was even popular until later, but i'd imagine so since his design is universally liked because it's so simple. When his name was revealed I had plans and everything to make his catchphrase related to Eminem lmao. At first I was dissapointed that he wasn't cranky but most of the smugs i'd seen revealed weren't all that nice looking, so I was kinda glad.

Rosie I recently came to like in a town I made. I'd met her in many games of the animal crossing series, but she was always so meh to me, she wasn't a villager I really cared about. I thought she was cute but not for me. But when I got her in my newest new leaf town, she was a starter and because my other starters were villagers I didn't really talk to, I found myself talking to her a lot. I came to the conclusion that I liked her a lot, after that.

Stitches I adopted on a whim because I needed a new lazy, and I wanted to try him out. It didn't take much for me to like him. He was pretty cool and he fits the lazy personality well. He wasn't a villager that I saw myself getting anytime soon though in the beginning, because of how popular he was at the time.

Beau has been a starter in a couple of the towns i've been resetting. I'm still on the fence about him, but because i've been seeing him so many times, i'm starting to get used to his appearance. I can see his appeal a lot. His bright orange colouring is adorable! but I don't know if I'll make him a permanent in my town anytime soon.

I like Julian but don't have him in my town. My villagers aren't that popular, but I like them all. The most popular one I have is Erik.

Back