2909-7162-7500
Tasty Cake
Leif
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Hey all!
Freckles recently moved into my town (recently as in like a week ago), so I just now got around to visiting her house and... I'm not sure what I expected, but it wasn't THIS.

So what are your favorite villager houses? Which ones do you think match/don't?

Oh, Freckles dear. I have a pretty funny screenie of her when she was in my town.

So far my favorite are/were Flurry's, Diana's and Carrie's. The most shocking is Gaston's who's in my friends town. We joked around that he's a tweaker!

latest

I like food themed Villager houses like Merengue or Zucker or even childish ones like Stitches, Peaches and Bob. Some houses like Pietro or Muffy ones looks cool too, cause they make it fit. Diana and Apple have stylish houses too.

Freckles' house is based on a bathhouse. Fitting, since she's a duck, she probably sleeps in the tub~ I gave her lots of fish to compliment the mood :)
There's a villager (can't remember, but I think it's a goat) whose house is a public bathroom with lots of stalls and toilets and that's it. So it could get weirder, I guess. x)

From the house interiors I can remember, I really like Filbert's cool space-themed house, along with Mint, Carmen, and Goldie's houses. Miranda and Muffy also have very stylish houses.

Honestly Poncho. He moved in I'm like jock villager probably some boring stuff. His house is like a nice cabin study with astrology stuff it's awesome.

Some of my favourite villager home interiors are the ones that look actually lived in. Marshal is one of my favourite interiors for that reason. It looks like how a home would, messy. But still liveable. I think it's well put together and there's not really anything that feels out of place there, maybe except for the pop up book. It shows his interests as well, since smugs talk about music from time to time. Which he has a K.K. slider vinyl and CD player to show that.

Pekoe's was always one of my favourites when I was a kid, not so much now because i've seen better in new leaf, but I used to spend a ton of time in it. I love the oriental theme, so I thought it was really pretty!! It still looks like a room you'd live in though.

Fuchsia's house is really nice to me too. It's pretty much perfect for her, being an uchi and all. It fits her uchi personality well and I like that they gave her the makeup case and some candy. Shows that uchi's take pride in their looks (which is kinda obvious looking at their appearances) I think although everything isn't from the same set, it still goes well together.

Back