Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4441-4203-7439
Pear (Fruit)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
I'm not exactly new to the boards but i've restarted my town after I found out about the welcome amiibo update function. Where Tom Nook evaluates your town. So i've opted to start with selling my town + catalogue and getting daily installments so I don't break the game getting money too fast xD

Funny how I ended the game on 5 million in my ABD and my town was evaluated 29 million haha. But yea i've restarted and i'm playing slowly and not time travelling (not that I ever did). It would be nice to add people who've also just restarted, but I don't mind if you haven't! Looking for people I can visit and exchange letters and stuff =3

I've always loved it here, it's always active and there's loads of great people! I'm going to try and start posting again as I haven't really been here in a long time. So in a way, nice to remeet everyone lol

Hi! I started my first ever animal crossing town exactly two months ago, so my town is also pretty new! I wish you luck on your new town- that must be so exciting! I'd love to exchange friend codes :blush:

Hi, welcome back to the forum! Hope you have a good time here. I'm sure you'll get into the groove of things in no time. :)

Hi! I started my first ever animal crossing town exactly two months ago, so my town is also pretty new! I wish you luck on your new town- that must be so exciting! I'd love to exchange friend codes :blush:

Sure i'll add you! I remember you joining my closing town giveaway but it was over lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, welcome back to the forum! Hope you have a good time here. I'm sure you'll get into the groove of things in no time. :)

Thank you :)

It's always fun starting over with fresh perspective! Definitely a lot to this simple game heh.

Congrats on resetting. I sold one of my towns to Nook and now it's so much fun playing day by day.

Love your sig- it has such a unique feel to it. Dark forest vibe.

Congrats on resetting. I sold one of my towns to Nook and now it's so much fun playing day by day.

Love your sig- it has such a unique feel to it. Dark forest vibe.

If you like it, I can make you one for free with your dreamie and update it when you get them! I should make a thread about it haha. I have other backdrops, more dark forests, some bright cliffside ones

Back