• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying My Wishlist!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

makii-crossing

Back on hiatus once again
Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
-Welcome Amiibo Flower Fairy Wig
- 90 of any type(s) of roses (prefferably pink or white)
- 10 or less pink hydrangea bushes
- ANY golden or silver tools

Last edited:
Where is your wishlist? You need to post a link or write out what you are looking for or something so we can see what you want.

Image failed to load

Where is your wishlist? You need to post a link or write out what you are looking for or something so we can see what you want.

The image didn't load... I'll just copy the stuff then oops

- - - Post Merge - - -

-Welcome Amiibo Flower Fairy Wig
- 90 of any type(s) of roses (prefferably pink or white)
- 10 or less pink hydrangea bushes
- ANY golden or silver tools
- Fairy jar

Last edited:
Did you know you can get as many regular roses as you want for free by doing the gardening island tour and just filling your pockets with what you want to keep?

Last edited:
Haha, that's true!

I do have some white roses that are clogging up space, though. Certainly not 90, but still some. Do you want them for a TOTAL of 5 TBT, OP?

I think there's around 20 of them, but possibly more.

Did you know you can get as many regular roses as you want for free by doing the gardening island tour and just filling your pockets with what you want to keep?

I do that a lot, but I have to keep coming and going, and, well, I'm lazy... ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, that's true!

I do have some white roses that are clogging up space, though. Certainly not 90, but still some. Do you want them for a TOTAL of 5 TBT, OP?

I think there's around 20 of them, but possibly more.

Sure! That's okay. I'll add your FC

I can get you
20 pink roses
20 white roses
10 pink hydrangeas
Silver shovel
Silver fishing rod
Silver net

Thank you so much! Gates are open, let's add each other!

Im currently not home, sorry! I will be home in about 5 hours if there isnt any traffic Im so sorry!
(Btw, its 2 tbt per hybrid, 1 tbt per normal flower, 2 tbt per start, and 1 tbt per tool ~ total = 83 tbt, but I can take some off for IGB)

Hmm ok i could just get you 5 pink hydrangeas and 5 pink roses for 20 tbt

Ugh I'm so sorry I forgot to get back to you! I can trade you tomorrow night. My timezone is EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back