• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Someone refuses to let me get my stuff back... so now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt0106

Dawn of a New Day
Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2774-4281-4324
Yellow Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Blue Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
So a few days ago, I wanted to restart my town, and I needed someone to hold onto my stuff. The person I trusted had to go to bed but promised to do it the next day (I won't say their name in public because this isn't a shaming thread). It's four days later, I want my items back, yet she ignores my every message, even when she's online. this was supposed to be all done in one day. I gave her the TBT in advance, but now, I think it's safe to say those items are long gone, because she used the TBT I gave her. This has, without a doubt, spoiled my ACNL experience. Worst part is that this will be the last summer I play, because I'm moving onto CEGEP next year, and I wanted to start off with the items I had from last year, because most of them were rare, expensive, or hard to find (R.I.P Zelda items :'( ). But I guess it's safe to say they're gone for now, or for good.

I've tried to get into contact with mods, but no one has replied, and I just don't know what to do at this point. I don't even have the desire to play anymore because this person essentially took all my items and flowers AND even 75 TBT, which was 25 TBT more than I originally offered but I wanted to be nice because I was spamming messages. Now there is absolutely nothing I could do to get them back. She just ignores me. And the last thing I wanted was to have to spend the whole summer getting them back.

So what would you do? And what do you think I should do? Did you have a similar experience? I'm not going to keep waiting, when she's coming online and yet doesn't reply and won't let me pick them up. Today is the last day I can pick them up, but I don't even know if she'll be online. Leaving a negative Wi-Fi rating won't do me any good, plus I don't like being mean. I mean, I was as positive in every message as I could be, but now it's enough. I don't know, I'm just frustrated I guess. Sorry for ranting lol, but I just needed some advice...

Two of our moderators posted in your Contact the Staff thread within hours of the thread's creation requesting more details from you, but as of today we still haven't been given an update. Please keep matters like this to your private thread in the Contact the Staff board so we're able to help you more efficiently.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back