Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Ruby
White Tulip
Feedback
100% (385) +
i'd appreciate it if anyone would be willing to stop by my town so i can get my train station upgrade :blush:

i still have a good number of visitors needed (i think it's around 80 yikes), but if anyone wants to help, even just a couple visitors is very appreciated! if you need to get signatures, just let me know when you come (just the usual rules: stay on paths- you can run on paths and take fruit if you need it, but don't hurt/take my flowers please! they are my pride and joy hehe)! you can check out main street as well (i have shampoodle's unlocked, and if you have a nooks homes initiative, you can knock it off your list while at my town).

thank youuu! :D

(p.s. it's my two-month-versary of my first ever animal crossing town! thank you so much to everyone who's made my acnl experience so lovely so far! it's been a wonderful two months :') )

I'm still available, my notifications are like 13 minutes behind, I didn't see your reply.

I too, would like to help c:

thank you so much!! let me add you, and i'll let you know when the gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you so much!! let me add you, and i'll let you know when the gates are open!

ok added and gates are open! sorry for the long wait i'm a big mess haha
if you're still available i'd love a visit :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still available, my notifications are like 13 minutes behind, I didn't see your reply.

don't worry about it! i'm open now if you're available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok added and gates are open! sorry for the long wait i'm a big mess haha
if you're still available i'd love a visit :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

don't worry about it! i'm open now if you're available :)

I'm here!

I am available now...I can add you in a second! :) .
And thanks...he's my bias. :p

I'll be online for the next 2.5 hours, so if you see this within that time frame, i'd love for you to come over :) please let me know and thank youuuuuuu :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can help!

tysm! if you see this and i'm online, please come on over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back