• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Marshal is moving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlayPositive

Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
Marshal has been in an awkward place in my town for far too long...and he's finally packing up and leaving!

**Side note: he is not 100% original but very close**

Selling for 15 tbt or 3mil igb!

Edit: price reduction; need him gone today! (6-18)

Last edited:
I already have Marshal in my town, but I'm going to be honest and say your prices are a bit too high. Most people sell him for 35-50 TBT 115 is a lot compared to normal prices.

I already have Marshal in my town, but I'm going to be honest and say your prices are a bit too high. Most people sell him for 35-50 TBT 115 is a lot compared to normal prices.

Oh yikes I didn't realize. I've never sold a villager before so I'm quite new to this! Thank you for letting me know c:

What things are not original about him if i can ask?

What things are not original about him if i can ask?

His shirt is not original; also his standing spotlight was replaced with a shirt (that actually goes with the color scheme of his house lol). Those are the only things that are different.

I'll take him if you still have him

edit: Not for me but for a friend if that's okay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back