• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 🔴🔵🔴🔵 SELLING VILLAGERS (LILY PUDDLES CHEIF FRANCINE DIVA TEX BRUCE ROLF ANNALISA)🔴

mk0714

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
🔴🔵🔴🔵 SELLING VILLAGERS (LILY PUDDLES CHEIF FRANCINE DIVA TEX BRUCE ROLF ANNALISA)🔴

🔴🔵🔴🔵 SELLING VILLAGERS (LILY PUDDLES CHEIF FRANCINE DIVA TEX BRUCE ROLF ANNALISA)🔴
Price is negotiable, at least 100k each

Can you save Chief for me for a week? I'll try to TT and get someone out. Ill pay 3Mil

Last edited:
Yes! How do I get him to move into your town though? Sorry, first time! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

So next week in real life?

When he is in boxes i come to ur town and talk to him and tell him to move to my town thats it. So if he he tells you he's moving out let me know :3

If you go to the town hall and complain about a villager they move out, btw

- - - Post Merge - - -

What if I complained about him, then let him pack up, and then you come? Would that work?

Yes in real life because i am not sure when someone wil tell me he/she's moving out >.< but ill try my best to make someone more out :3

Ok! Complaining then going forward a week usually does the trick!

Oright please just Direct message me if he said hes moving out and thank u so much

may I have Rolf? someone is moving out so maybe later or sooner?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could pay TBT

Sorry he actually already moved, but puddles is moving. She's a frog and she is super nice. Would you like her instead?

Last edited:
Do you still have Puddles or Lily? I can pay something like 250k for them if you want.

Last edited:
Back