Mirichan

若 い 学 生
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
What's your favorite ACNL music theme?
Mine is the 5am music that plays, the warped melody is really soothing to me, and it adds a bit of mystery to the whole game. All the other tunes sound so happy, but this one is different.​

Last edited:
I don't have a specific song I like best; but I love the songs in the early morning (4 - 6 am), especially when it's raining. ^~^

Last edited:
I like all of the hourly music until the late night hours if it's sunny. If it's rainy, all of the music is awesome. Also, this one doesn't really count, but I LOVE the nighttime tour music. That flute gets me.

Currently I'm listening to the Rain ACNL Hourly Music Soundtrack because I think it's super relaxing and it de-stresses me

11 PM. It's so soothing and enjoyable. Then again, I find AC to be a bit of a relaxing game to play. the 11 PM theme makes that even better.

5am in the rain is my all time favorite track (also what I consider to be Mayvale's "signature" tune in a way xP

I'm not sure what time it's at but I think I like the music in the early hours of the morning when villagers are just starting to wake up, it might be the 7am, 8am or 9am. I'm really not sure. It's a tie between those or the 1am music. The 1am music is really calming imo, but so is the music for early hours. I really don't like the music used for the afternoon segments of the game though, it's just something about the instruments used that doesn't feel very calming or relaxing to me. Tbh, I much prefer the music in older games, as I have a lot of favourites from older games but not in New leaf.

My favourites are 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.. Unfortunately I never play at 8 a.m., but I usually get to hear the 3 p.m. music on most days.

Also, I don't think this one counts, but I also love the Toy Day and Bunny Day music, especially Toy Day.

All the rain ones are lovely, but for individual ones:
- 6am
- 7am
- 8am
- 9am
- 11am
- 2pm
- 3pm
- 4pm
- 9pm

so... uh... basically all of them

I really like the music that plays when you catch a bug or fish. I listened to it extended, and it's pretty funny. I like the little honk that repeats. It just makes me laugh.

But in general, I like most the music that plays while you're ruling your town.

Back