Where did the idea for the character collectibles come from?

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Where did the inspiration to make character collectibles come from?

Why were Pav?, Lobo, Mint, Jack and Leif chosen out of all the different characters?

I've been wondering for a while so an answer would be nice. c:

Last edited:
Jack was for Halloween, Pave was for Founders Day (day the site was made), Leif was for the announcement of new hybrid flower collectibles, Lobo is Jeremy's favourite villager and Mint idk??

Last edited:
Jack was for Halloween, Pave was for Founders Day (day the site was made), Leif was for the announcement of new hybrid flower collectibles, Lobo is Jeremy's favourite villager and Mint idk??

Is Pav? like the favourite special character amongst the staff? That's probably why he was chosen to be the collectible for founder's day?

Is Pav? like the favourite special character amongst the staff? That's probably why he was chosen to be the collectible for founder's day?
Hmmm no idea, but that's most likely the case though lol

Where did the inspiration to make character collectibles come from?

Why were Pav?, Lobo, Mint, Jack and Leif chosen out of all the different characters?

I've been wondering for a while so an answer would be nice. c:
Pav? I think was to represent TBT Fair, it even says on his collectible description that he's the host of the TBT Fair. :eek: (Even though he came out rather late.)
Lobo is probably Jeremy's favorite.
Jack is for the Halloween events.
And Mint... Mint... well maybe we need some Mint in our lives too.
Leif of course was to represent the celebration of the Hybrid Flowers coming soon. :eek:

Last edited:
Back