• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

~Do you draw your Mayor?~

Tee-Tee

Wheres my lunch money~
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7870-4089-7795
Lucky
Purple Bat Potion
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Lucky
Coco
Fresh Feather
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Yo, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but all well. I really wanna know if you guys draw your Mayor or alts? I really love drawing my characters as it helps me get better at drawing. If you do I would love to see your creations! Down below is Freya, my alt.

acnlddddddd.jpg fre.jpg

My mayor is in my signature. Not always in that outfit, but the hair/beard stays the same.

Yep, on occasion! I have my mayor in my signature/avatar, drawn by other people. I should be drawing more often, it's difficult to find the motivation.

The Museum & Museum Shop are good places to go for drawing mayors or getting art of your mayor. :)

Just a little bit. I'm sorta a backwards artist where I dislike drawing/sketching.

click!

I don't draw my mayor, but maybe if I get better at drawing I will someday. I'd really like art of my mayor, though.

I've been kinda working on one to use in my sig, but I'm not actually sure where I put it.

Just a little bit. I'm sorta a backwards artist where I dislike drawing/sketching.

click!

I love your art style! You totes should draw/doodle more!
Loving all the posts~

Last edited:
Back