Selling *~Inventory clean out~*

ah its okay! XD I don't mind~ are you able to do the exchange now? and whose town will u like to do it in?

ah its okay! XD I don't mind~ are you able to do the exchange now? and whose town will u like to do it in?

You can come to mine x3
If you've already added my fc I can have my gates open in just a few moments

Sure, let me add you~ i've added you~

- - - Post Merge - - -

seems to be a problem 0.o Should we try my town or does it not matter?

Hello! I am interested in the sloppy bed and the beans (those are the throwing beans right?). How much would you want for those two? I'm terrible at prices. u_u;

rice cake and dango for 10 btb?

It's a deal~
Let me know when you're ready to trade

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are the forest wall/floor still available?

Yes, they are still available

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I am interested in the sloppy bed and the beans (those are the throwing beans right?). How much would you want for those two? I'm terrible at prices. u_u;

Yes, they are the throwing beans
You can just name a price n.n

Hi. I asked you yesterday if you still had any sloppy beds left and you said you would let me know. Since I assume most of your trades have gone through, did you ever find out if you still have any sloppy beds left? Just wondering. Thanks

Hi. I asked you yesterday if you still had any sloppy beds left and you said you would let me know. Since I assume most of your trades have gone through, did you ever find out if you still have any sloppy beds left? Just wondering. Thanks

My apologies, I have a lot to keep track of with trades and all. I do have your sloppy bed set aside though, let me know when you can trade

Oh, that's great! How much would you like for it? Is 4tbt okay? I'm free any time, all day today.

Oh, that's great! How much would you like for it? Is 4tbt okay? I'm free any time, all day today.

4tbt is fine ^^
Go ahead and add my fc
I'll get your item ready and send you a vm invite to my town

Last edited:
sloppy sofa
sweets player
marshmallow chair
hair-bow wig
beans

I suck at prices soo you can work with me here... 500k? lol
and I'd like you to come to my town because I'm working on my train station remodel! :)

sloppy sofa
sweets player
marshmallow chair
hair-bow wig
beans

I suck at prices soo you can work with me here... 500k? lol
and I'd like you to come to my town because I'm working on my train station remodel! :)

Are you alright with paying in btb? I have so much igb it's craycray ;w;

here are the items I'm interested in: princess sofa, princess table, and rice cake :D

you still have those right? ^ ^ how much tbt is that? if you don't know i can offer!

here are the items I'm interested in: princess sofa, princess table, and rice cake :D

you still have those right? ^ ^ how much tbt is that? if you don't know i can offer!

I still have these items
Make any offer c:

Back